Ignacio Galán confirms Iberdrola’s commitment to green hydrogen at the New York Climate Week with the creation of a new business unit
Responding to the UK’s 2019 Clean Maritime Plan (CMP), Barrus has partnered with Hypermotive and HPi-CEproof to develop a fuel cell battery hybrid power plant for inland waterways vessels.
The world is headed into an unprecedented energy transition, and Canada—with emerging industries like hydrogen and cleantech—is poised to lead that transition.
Western Australia: Expressions of Interest Sought from Overseas and National Proponents to Develop Renewable Hydrogen ProjectsSeptember 21, 2020 | 3 min read September 21, 2020 | 3 min read
- Oakajee Strategic Industrial Area identified for its world-class wind and solar energy potential to produce renewable hydrogen
- Expressions of interest sought from overseas and national proponents to develop renewable hydrogen projects within the precinct north of Geraldton
- Follows McGowan Government’s $22 million boost for the WA hydrogen industry
Evonik and Siemens Energy Commission Pilot Plant that Uses Carbon Dioxide and Hydrogen as Raw Materials for Sustainable ChemicalsSeptember 21, 2020 | 7 min read September 21, 2020 | 7 min read
- Evonik and Siemens Energy put pilot plant into operations
- Artificial photosynthesis closes carbon dioxide cycle
- The Federal Ministry of Education and Research is funding the various project stages with more than €6 million
Canadian utilities giant ATCO was struck by Australia’s unique ability to make green hydrogen by harnessing its abundant sunshine.
On 17 September, the House of Lords held a session on whether the Hydrogen Advisory Council will develop a fully-funded hydrogen strategy for the UK.