The Finnish Climate Fund has granted a capital loan of €5 million to Aurelia Turbines. Aurelia Turbines produces the most efficient small gas turbines in the world. The turbines have been designed to use hydrogen, biogas and synthetic gas, as well as other renewable and non-standard fuels.
GeelongPort announced plans to expand its current operations with a $100 million investment to build the Geelong Hydrogen Hub, a production and distribution facility for Green Hydrogen that will accelerate Victoria’s transition to a clean energy future.
In France, transport accounts for 31% of greenhouse gas emissions and is the highest emitting sector in the country. Green hydrogen offers real opportunities for tomorrow’s zero-carbon mobility solutions because it does not emit pollutants or cause noise pollution. Quentin Nouvelot and Sécil Torun, experts at ENGIE Lab CRIGEN, share their experience in this strategic field and explain the progress needed for it to be rolled out across the transport sector.
Alzchem Positions Itself in E-Mobility in the Fuel Cell Sector as a Technology Provider in the Production of Hydrogen TanksDecember 1, 2021 | 4 min read December 1, 2021 | 4 min read
- Fuel cell propulsion solution for road transport, shipping and rail
- Contribution to enabling CO₂-neutral trucking as quickly as possible
Trostberg — Alzchem Group AG, a vertically integrated specialty chemicals supplier with a leading market position in selected niche markets, intends to intensify its penetration of the e-mobility market in the field of fuel cells.
- Acquisition expands Raven SR’s capabilities for green energy transition by providing integrated solutions for customers with quality control of production units and resilience of supply chain during manufacturing and accelerates Benicia Fabrication & Machine’s (BFM) transformation to green energy fabrication
- Transaction will be complementary to Raven SR’s current offerings with BFM’s manufacturing of renewable hydrogen and synthetic fuel production reactors for solids-to-fuels and gas-to-fuels projects
- Raven SR to benefit from BFM’s four decades of experience in oil and gas upstream and downstream and power sectors
- With Raven SR’s focus on renewable energy, BFM launches into the renewable energy sector increasing its services and capabilities
Abengoa Moves Forward the Commissioning of the Grasshopper Pilot Plant to Produce Energy From HydrogenDecember 1, 2021 | 6 min read December 1, 2021 | 6 min read
- In an institutional event, the mayor of Seville, Juan Espadas, and the delegate of the Free Zone, Alfredo Sánchez Monteseirín, visited the plant, located in Free Zone of Seville (Spain).
- Once passed the start-up phase, the plant will prepare to be transferred to its destination in The Netherlands.
- Grasshopper is a new generation power plant based on fuel cells that differs from current ones in that it is able to operate dynamically, flexibly, versatile and with a significant cost reduction.
Abengoa, an international company that applies innovative technology solutions for sustainable development in the infrastructure, energy and water sectors, through its Innovation area, moves forward the commissioning phase of the pilot plant for the production of energy through the use of hydrogen fuel cells of the Grasshopper project, in which it participates.
Oracle Power PLC (AIM:ORCP), the international natural resources project developer, is pleased to announce an update relating to the Company’s strategy to develop a green hydrogen production facility in Pakistan, in partnership with PowerChina International Group Ltd (“PowerChina”), one of the largest Chinese state-owned-enterprises (as announced on 11 October 2021).
Hydrogen Future Industries plc (AQSE:HFI), a Special Purpose Acquisition Vehicle (“SPAC”) formed to identify investment and acquisition opportunities within the Hydrogen Economy, announces that trading in its ordinary shares will commence on the Aquis Stock Exchange Growth Market (“AQSE”) at 8:00am, today (Wednesday, 1 December 2021), under the ticker “HFI” and ISIN: GB00BMCG7201.
Montreal, Canada 11.30.2021 – Today Fuel Cells Works attended Raven SR’s launch event in Benicia, California for its purchase of Benicia Fabrication & Machine Inc (BFM). Raven SR is already set to become the leader in low carbon intensity hydrogen production in the U.S. with the two facilities it is currently working on building in California, and the purchase of BFM ensures Raven SR will have a majority of the resources it needs to build the equipment at each site it constructs.
- In the past week, hydrogen has been high on the agenda, both in Sweden and internationally.
On Friday 25 November, the Swedish Energy Agency submitted its proposal for a national hydrogen strategy, and on Monday 29 the European Commission President Ursula von der Leyen kicked off European Hydrogen Week in Brussels.