- Ammonia Cracking Pilot Supports Unlocking of Global Hydrogen Trade
- First Ever “International- UK” Ammonia Fuel Value Chain Demonstration
- Hydrogen Factory Europe to further grow Toyota hydrogen business and stimulate a wider roll-out of the hydrogen eco-systems and infrastructure across Europe
- Hydrogen as key contributor to achieving Toyota’s goal of becoming a carbon-neutral business in Europe by 2040
- Toyota fuel cell systems being adopted in a wide variety of mobility applications, from passenger cars to light-duty vehicles, heavy duty trucks, coaches and ships
- Next-generation Toyota fuel cell technology to be commercialised in 2026, offering longer lifecycles, increased driving range for vehicles and significantly reduced costs
Muscat – Oman has signed an agreement to pave the way for development of the world’s first commercial scale liquid hydrogen corridor.
Irizar e-mobility, a Spanish customer of Hydro Extrusions, is the first company to use recycled aluminium produced with green hydrogen in their products. The aluminium profiles made with recycled aluminium will be used for bodywork in their electric vehicles.
GC Collaborates With Mhi to Explore the Utilization of Hydrogen, Ammonia and CCS Technology to Develop a Large-Scale Petrochemical Plant to Achieve Net ZeroDecember 1, 2023 | 4 min read December 1, 2023 | 4 min read
Rayong, Thailand– PTT Global Chemical Public Company Limited (GC) signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd. (MHI-AP) to jointly study the technologies required to develop a large-scale petrochemical complex that aims to support Thailand’s Carbon Neutrality by 2050.
Proton Motor Fuel Cell GmbH Launches Innovative H2 Project for Decarbonization, Receives German Ministry Grant under Energy Research ProgramDecember 1, 2023 | 2 min read December 1, 2023 | 2 min read
Proton Motor Fuel Cell GmbH is pleased to receive a grant provided by the German Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Climate Action (BMWK) as part of the Energy Research Programme.
Metso has modernized its Ausmelt® TSL smelting pilot testwork facility in Melbourne, Australia, to enable testing of gaseous hydrogen as both a fuel and chemical reductant in pyrometallurgical processes.
New GCC Fund to accelerate clean hydrogen economy amid regional push for decarbonisation.
Cipher Neutron and Western University Collaborate on Demonstration of Renewable Hydrogen With Support from IESO’s Hydrogen Innovation FundDecember 1, 2023 | 4 min read December 1, 2023 | 4 min read
Toronto, Ontario– Cipher Neutron Inc. (“Cipher Neutron” or “CN”) is pleased to announce that Western University has been selected to receive funding from the Government of Ontario (Canada) through the Hydrogen Innovation Fund of the Independent Electricity System Operator of the Canadian Province of Ontario (the “IESO”). This project is in close collaboration with Cipher Neutron.