The GET H2 initiative, which brings together RWE Generation SE, Siemens, ENERTRAG, Stadtwerke Lingen, Hydrogenious Technologies, Nowega as well as Forschungszentrum Jülich and IKEM – Institute for Climate Protection, Energy and Mobility, aims to use hydrogen to advance the energy revolution.
HYPOS Partners Work on Safe and Lightweight High Pressure Tanks for Storing and Transporting Green HydrogenApril 19, 2019
Partners from HYPOS want to enable operating pressures of up to 1000 bar
Green hydrogen plays a key role in the energy transition, as it can be the connecting element between the electricity, mobility and industry sectors. For these potentials to unfold, efficient processes for the storage and transport of green hydrogen are necessary.
Bosch has worked hand-in-hand with Nikola in helping develop the Nikola powertrain
- Nikola and Bosch develop fuel cell powertrain for the Nikola Two Alpha– together.
- Nikola trucks feature Bosch innovations such as Mirror Cam system, Perfectly Keyless and Servotwin steering system.
- Jason Roycht, vice president and regional business unit leader, Commercial Vehicles & Off-Road for Bosch in North America: “This has been a two-and-a-half year cooperation targeted at implementing advanced technology into a totally new and unique approach to trucking with the highest levels of engineering excellence.”
- “Bosch has been our innovation partner to help make our vision a reality.” – Trevor Milton, Nikola founder and CEO.
Matthew Klippenstein (@ElectronComm) reporting for FuelCellsWorks.com.
The 15th annual Fuel Cell Expo — the world’s largest — was held this past February in Tokyo, anchoring the World Smart Energy Week conference. Attendance topped 66,000 over the three-day event, which featured more than 2,500 exhibitors spanning fuel cells, batteries, solar photovoltaics, wind, smart grid, biomass and even thermal (!) power generation.
Arcola Energy New Manufacturing, Installation and Fleet Facility to Support Liverpool’s Hydrogen BusesApril 18, 2019
- Arcola Energy to open Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Powertrain Manufacturing Installation and Fleet Support Facility in Liverpool City Region
Arcola Energy, a leading UK clean-tech business working in hydrogen and fuel cell technology, has secured 15,000 sqft newly-built premises for expansion in to the Liverpool City Region borough of Knowsley.
AVL Test Systems, Inc. has been awarded the contract to provide electrification and fuel cell testing equipment to Nikola Motor Company (“Nikola”) for the first phase of its fuel cell development laboratory in Phoenix, Arizona.
In its Presentation of 2018 Sustainability Performance and goals for 2019, Anglo American laid out its plans for addressing the low-carbon economy as it pertains to Anglo and its “FutureSmart Mining”.
Tony O’Neill Technical Director, Anglo American announced that the company was working on an innovative solution to power its haul trucks by hydrogen using solar panels.
Helbio will be delivering and installing at EDA premise a 2.5 kW CHP system based on reformate hydrogen production via steam reforming of Natural Gas and Low Temperature PEM fuel cell for outdoor operation. The principal specifications of the system are the rated electric power production capacity of 2.5 kW and the rated thermal power production capacity of 3 Kw. The order value is EUR 35,000.
- New Innovations in Natural Gas from Newpoint
- Water, Electricity and Hydrogen Production
OKLAHOMA CITY–Newpoint has taken unprecedented action to develop and integrate processes to produce clean water, electricity and a hydrogen energy source from zero-emissions natural gas technologies. Principles of the company are targeting an end to end system demonstration by the close of 2019.
Grove Hydrogen Automotive Co., Ltd. and Clickdrive Pty Limited Announce New Partnership to Develop Australia and New Zealand MarketsApril 17, 2019
- Grove Hydrogen Automotive C, Ltd., manufacturer of zero emission Hydrogen Fuel Cell Vehicles today have concluded with Clickdrive Pty Limited (registered Sydney Australia) an agreement to develop the Australia and New Zealand Markets for Hydrogen Vehicles
- Clickdrive, a new subsidiary of a large Automotive distribution group operating across Australia and New Zealand is promoted as the distribution partner and retailer of Grove Vehicles in both countries
- The companies shall work together on market and product programs towards importation of hydrogen vehicles to the countries by 2020 and focus on becoming a leading player in the New Energy car market
- Grove Hydrogen Auto Brand with Pininfarina-Concept sedan
Wuhan, China–Grove Hydrogen Automotive Company Limited announced that it has signed an agreement for Cooperation with Clickdrive Pty. Limited of Australia to proceed with plans for distribution of Grove vehicles in Australia and New Zealand markets.