Drivers of electric cars with fuel cells benefit from more and more hydrogen filling stations as the hydrogen supply network becomes increasingly denser: H2 MOBILITY Deutschland and its shareholders OMV and Air Liquide have jointly opened a hydrogen (H2) filling station in Schnelldorf in the Ansbach district – the 16th in Bavaria.
JNK Heater, a company specializing in industrial heating furnaces and hydrogen extractors, concluded supply and construction contracts with HyNet Energy Network Co., Ltd. (HyNet), which was selected by the Ministry of Environment as a private capital subsidy provider, to construct hydrogen filling stations in Incheon Airport.
Sailing from Nouryon’s locations in Delfzijl, the Netherlands to Rotterdam on green hydrogen instead of gas oil; this sustainable option is being explored by a partnership of Nouryon, Europe’s largest inland shipping cooperative NPRC, and NPRC member firm Lenten Scheepvaart.
- Ankai specializes full range of Buses, available in both electric and hydrogen models
- Partnership services major state-owned and private tourism groups, major domestic tourism associations and/or their members, both in China and Ex-China market
- The Ankai pure electric double-decker bus boasts 5G smart bus capabilities, enabling real-time data monitoring of fleet assets
NEW YORK-– Ideanomics Inc. (Nasdaq: IDEX) has today announced it has signed an agreement to partner with Anhui Ankai Automobile Co., Ltd. (also known as “Ankai”) (000868:CH), a leading industry manufacturer and sales enterprise for bus markets, servicing a full range of small, medium, and large buses.
- South Tyrol pilot project uses hydropower and Hy2green storage from GKN
- New energy- efficient house inaugurated with Proton Motor Fuel Cell technology: South Tyrol pilot project uses hydropower and Hy2green storage from GKN
Puchheim— Bavarian technology combined with South Tyrolean innovation: The result is the second energy-independent and completely emission-free residential building, which the market leader for emission-free fuel cells – Proton Motor Fuel Cell GmbH – was involved in implementing.
ITM Power (AIM: ITM), the energy storage and clean fuel company, is pleased to announce that it has signed an agreement (“the Agreement”) to lease new premises in Sheffield for its global manufacturing headquarters and has made a senior production appointment to support the transition to the new facilities.
- Hydrogen CHP to form part of a pilot project in Dubai
- Management Board expects 2019 net sales to be in the upper range of EUR 210 – 230 million
Heek — 2G Energy AG (ISIN DE000A0HL8N9), one of the internationally leading manufacturers of gas-driven combined heat and power (CHP) systems for decentralized energy supply, has received an order to deliver a hydrogen-driven CHP system to Siemens AG.
AMORELE to deliver zero-emission GenCell fuel cells to provide reliable backup power during grid instability and outages, reduce regional pollution and support first responders
The Federal Ministry of Transport promotes the development of the fuel cell for electric cars with 70 million euros. As announced on Thursday, the researchers at the Ulm ZSW will play a central role.
Groningen Seaports, the organization that manages two seaports in the northern part of the Netherlands: Delfzijl and the Eemshaven, wants to make the energy supply of the local industry more sustainable.
To achieve this, Groningen Seaports and plastic piping systems supplier SoluForce are working on a brand new infrastructure for the transportation of green hydrogen.