- Sleeping Bear Capital acquires the fuel cell manufacturing business unit of Ultra Electronics
- The division, now called Adaptive Energy, is the world’s leading maker of solid oxide fuel cells (SOFC) for back-up and portable power applications. Its fuel cell systems are powered by globally available and energy dense propane, butane, and natural gas
- This acquisition is the first by Sleeping Bear Capital, a new technology-focused private equity firm. Sleeping Bear will support Adaptive Energy’s impressive growth trajectory by leveraging its operational and financial resources
ALPHARETTA, Ga. — FCET (Fuel Cell Enabling Technologies, Inc.) has entered into a two-year contract with Matt Ferguson to serve as Chief Operating Officer (COO), effective this year, with automatic renewals after 2020.
Air Liquide announces that it acquired an 18.6% stake in the capital of the Canadian company Hydrogenics Corporation, a leader in electrolysis hydrogen production equipment and fuel cells.
- Confirmation of a 21% decline in FY 2018 revenue compared to FY 2017 due to delays affecting several orders
- FY 2018 operating performance expected to show the impact of this top-line contraction
- High rate of growth maintained in Europe, with revenue up 23% compared to FY 2017
- Confirmation of a sustained commercial activity and a “qualified commercial pipeline” estimated at over €80 million
- Further business expansion expected in 2019
LATHAM, N.Y., Dec. 10, 2018 — Plug Power Inc. (NASDAQ:PLUG), a leading provider of energy solutions that change the way the world moves, announces an expansion of the deployed GenDrive fleet of hydrogen fuel cell systems with the receipt of 2018 fourth quarter orders for class 1, class 2, and class 3 GenDrive systems at the Daimler (Mercedes-Benz) manufacturing facility located in Vance, Alabama.
AFC Energy (AIM: AFC), a leading alkaline fuel cell power company, is pleased to provide a commercial update for the period ended 31 October 2018. AFC Energy has now successfully concluded the majority of engineering design to bring to market its first commercial fuel cell system. The system will have a low cost per kWh compared…
Hydrogen-electric truck company now has $12 billion in pre-orders, with $380 million in just-announced Nikola Tre European orders HOENIX, AZ — Nikola Corporation has oversubscribed its C round of financing, with an additional $105 million funded in November. Just last week, Nikola announced a sneak peak of the European Nikola Tre hydrogen semi-truck at its…
FuelCell Energy Announces Governance Changes, Appoints New Chairman and Expands Board to Nine MemberNovember 14, 2018 | 6 min read November 14, 2018 | 6 min read
Sets Mandatory Retirement Age and Tenure Limit James Herbert England appointed Chairman of the Board of Directors Two New Appointments to the Board of Directors DANBURY, Conn.— FuelCell Energy, Inc. (Nasdaq: FCEL), a global leader in delivering clean, innovative and affordable fuel cell solutions for the supply, recovery and storage of energy, today announced a number of…
Gross revenue of $55.3 million in the third quarter of 2018 Adjusted gross margins of 15%, the highest in the Company’s history GAAP and adjusted loss per share of $0.07 Negative EBITDAS of $1.6 million, which is a record performance In the third quarter of 2018, the Company sold over 1,400 GenDrive fuel cell units,…
BSHARK believes Hydrogen is the Future Energy and has taken a giant leap into exploring more possibilities within this industry. With barely within a month of the launch of the 2nd generation Hydrogen Fuel Cell Drone, the Narwhal 2, received over 300 were ordered from global customers to the admiration of its endurance performance. The Narwhal…