Press enter to begin your search
- Consolidated sales at €16,119k, almost at previous year’s level (Q1/2019: €16,457k)
- Adjusted EBITDA at €820k (Q1/2019: €1,553k), adjusted EBIT at €13k (Q1/2019: €756k)
- Clean Energy & Mobility with sales increase of 71.2% to €5,126k (Q1/2019: €2,994k)
- Despite a dynamic first quarter, a detailed forecast for 2020 is still not possible due to the COVID-19 pandemic and the very volatile development of the oil price
Brunnthal/Munich – SFC Energy AG (ISIN: DE0007568578), a leading international supplier of fuel cells and stationary and mobile hybrid power generation, just published its figures for the first quarter of 2020.
Horsham, UK—Ceres Power Holdings plc (“Ceres”, the “Company”) (AIM: CWR.L), a global leader in fuel cell technology and engineering, announces the appointment of Mark Garrett as Chief Operating Officer joining the Executive Management Board, effective from 10 August 2020.
- Revenue of $156.7 million, an increase of 6.6% versus 1Q19
- 256 acceptances, 8.9% higher than 1Q19
SAN JOSE, Calif. — Bloom Energy Corporation (NYSE: BE) today announced financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2020.
Demand is stable despite the corona situation: Proton Motor Fuel Cell GmbH, a hydrogen fuel cell manufacturer, is pleased with its successful economic development at the start of the year, which has meant pandemic-related crisis scenarios for many industries.
Accordingly, the Bavarian company was able to record the end of the first quarter of 2020 with a record order intake of 6.4 million euros.
- Delivered clean power that avoided over one and a half million tons of CO2 emissions, more than five thousand tons of NOx emissions, and more than 200 tons of particulate emissions
- Monumental milestone in FuelCell Energy’s production of clean, innovative solutions
- Proprietary platform design that delivers solutions for multiple customer applications
DANBURY, Conn.— FuelCell Energy, Inc. (Nasdaq: FCEL) — a global leader in fuel cell technology — with a purpose of utilizing its proprietary, state-of-the-art fuel cell platforms to enable a world empowered by clean energy — today announced the achievement of a significant energy output milestone by delivering more than 10 million megawatt hours from its SureSource™ fuel cell power platforms globally since its first commercial installation.
PowerCell Sweden AB grew its sales during the first quarter 2020 with 190 percent, from MSEK 9.2 to 26.7. The growth was mainly driven by temporarily increased deliveries of fuel cell stacks to Bosch.
Pursuing Two Acquisitions with Clear Path to Executing on Green Hydrogen Strategy
LATHAM, N.Y. — Plug Power Inc. (NASDAQ: PLUG), a leading provider of hydrogen engines and fueling solutions enabling e-mobility, is pursuing transactions to acquire United Hydrogen Group Inc. and an electrolyzer technology platform company.
Reduced interest rate and extended maturity
LATHAM, N.Y.— Plug Power Inc. (NASDAQ: PLUG), a leading provider of hydrogen engines and fueling solutions enabling e-mobility, and Generate Capital have agreed to increase its term loan facility and reduce the interest rate.
Oslo,–Nel ASA (Nel) reported revenues of NOK 126.5 million in the first quarter of 2020, slightly up from NOK 122.4 million in the same quarter of 2019 and an adjusted EBITDA of negative NOK 41.7 million.
• $24.0M record first quarter revenue, up 50% year-over-year
• Significantly strengthened balance sheet
• Although business continuity preserved during pandemic, withdrawing 2020 revenue outlook due to COVID-19 uncertainties
VANCOUVER, CANADA – Ballard Power Systems (NASDAQ: BLDP; TSX: BLDP) today announced consolidated financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2020.
error: Alert: Content is protected !!