During the fourth quarter 2018 sales for PowerCell Sweden AB (publ) increased to MSEK 28.1 compared to MSEK 15.8 for the same period last year (+78 %). Operating income for the period amounted to MSEK -11.1 compared to MSEK -17.4 for the same period last year.
PHOENIX, AZ — Nikola Corporation today announced that Mark Russell has joined its executive management team as president. Russell, 56, joins Nikola at a time when the company is poised to start production of several groundbreaking zero-emission vehicles.
The Nomination Committee for myFC proposes that Ann-Sofie Nordh, Vice President and Head of Investor Relations at Sandvik AB, be elected to the Board of Directors at the forthcoming AGM in myFC.
Freudenberg Makes Large Investment in Battery and Fuel Cell Technology with Acquisition of Majority Stakeholding in Xalt EnergyFebruary 7, 2019
Ownership equity allows sealing company to pursue growth in lithium-ion battery and fuel cell products and services
- Sleeping Bear Capital acquires the fuel cell manufacturing business unit of Ultra Electronics
- The division, now called Adaptive Energy, is the world’s leading maker of solid oxide fuel cells (SOFC) for back-up and portable power applications. Its fuel cell systems are powered by globally available and energy dense propane, butane, and natural gas
- This acquisition is the first by Sleeping Bear Capital, a new technology-focused private equity firm. Sleeping Bear will support Adaptive Energy’s impressive growth trajectory by leveraging its operational and financial resources
ALPHARETTA, Ga. — FCET (Fuel Cell Enabling Technologies, Inc.) has entered into a two-year contract with Matt Ferguson to serve as Chief Operating Officer (COO), effective this year, with automatic renewals after 2020.
Air Liquide announces that it acquired an 18.6% stake in the capital of the Canadian company Hydrogenics Corporation, a leader in electrolysis hydrogen production equipment and fuel cells.
- Confirmation of a 21% decline in FY 2018 revenue compared to FY 2017 due to delays affecting several orders
- FY 2018 operating performance expected to show the impact of this top-line contraction
- High rate of growth maintained in Europe, with revenue up 23% compared to FY 2017
- Confirmation of a sustained commercial activity and a “qualified commercial pipeline” estimated at over €80 million
- Further business expansion expected in 2019
LATHAM, N.Y., Dec. 10, 2018 — Plug Power Inc. (NASDAQ:PLUG), a leading provider of energy solutions that change the way the world moves, announces an expansion of the deployed GenDrive fleet of hydrogen fuel cell systems with the receipt of 2018 fourth quarter orders for class 1, class 2, and class 3 GenDrive systems at the Daimler (Mercedes-Benz) manufacturing facility located in Vance, Alabama.