AAQIUS has chosen to present its latest ground-breaking innovation in the field of mobility and low-carbon energy: STOR-H, the new hydrogen standard.
Recently the first STOR-H scooter and a new hybrid sports car that operates onthe same technology were on display at Paris' Grand Palais, Solutions COP21.
STOR-H: revolutionising energy consumption
Global vehicle production is set to rise from 60 to 120 million by 2020, with energy supply growing increasingly scarce. STOR-H was designed to dramatically change the business model of energy for transportation
with a solution that combines: a disruptive storage technology, an innovative connected distribution system, and a new way of using energy.
STOR-H enables the deployment of the only green energy mobility solution that can match the driving range of traditional internal combustion vehicles: hydrogen.
It also frees the consumer from the limitations of existing energy distribution networks by bringing to the market a disruptive storage technology: the STOR-H connected cartridges.
STOR-H, a new user-oriented energy standard
STOR-H offers a new form of energy that is readily available, safe and easy to use. Thanks to its storage in cartridges, which are as easy to handle as a small bottle of water, hydrogen is now easy to use and safe to transport. Just click the cartridge into your vehicle and you are ready to drive! When you start your vehicle the hydrogen in the cartridge is transformed into electricity and water.
A new standard:
- Accessible everywhere: the cartridges are available in vending machines everywhere: local shops, dealerships, supermarkets, petrol stations, and can even be delivered to your home.
- Adaptable for all types of vehicles: motorbikes, cars, boats... Consumers can use the same cartridge in all their personal modes of transport.
- Rechargeable: once a cartridge is empty, it can be exchanged for a fully charged one on a consignment basis. Cartridges are designed to undergo multiple recharging cycles.
- Connected: consumers can monitor their consumption and order new cartridges directly via the app on their mobile phone, through which they can access the user community and distribution network.
- Environmentally ambitious: STOR-H can help make cities more peaceful, quiet and clean.
"The STOR-H standard and its distribution network are creating revolutionary opportunities in terms of green energy; the benefits of STOR-H are two-fold, it is ecologically sustainable and economically viable." Jean-Baptiste Dementhon, Vice-President, Technology & Platforms AAQIUS.
AAQIUS is also innovating by co-funding the STOR-H solution with its industrial partners, thanks to its new investment fund specifically focused on large-scale industrial projects. A pilot fleet of 100 STOR-H scooters has been under demonstration in Asia for the past 2 years. AAQIUS is now planning its global deployment as of 2017.
A pilot fleet of 100 STOR-H scooters has been under demonstration in Asia for the past 2 years. AAQIUS is now planning its global deployment as of 2017.