Cell Impact AB (Nasdaq First North GM: CI B) provides the following financial summary for the second quarter.
- Revenues for the quarter amounted to SEK 4.8 million (4.0).
- Operating profit for the quarter amounted to SEK -13.3 million (-12.1).
- The Group’s profit after financial items for the quarter amounted to SEK -13.8 million (-12.7).
- Earnings per share for the quarter, attributable to the parent company’s shareholders, amounted to SEK -0.30 (-0.50).
- Equity on the balance sheet date amounted to SEK 58.4 M (66.1) or SEK 1.13 per share (1.49).
- The equity / assets ratio on the balance sheet date was 73% (80).
- The quarter’s cash flow from operating activities amounted to SEK -8.6 million (-5.4).
- On the balance sheet date, the Group’s cash and cash equivalents amounted to SEK 34.3 M (44.9).
- The ongoing Corona pandemic has increased uncertainty about the company’s sales development and the timing of the acceleration in demand we expect. The Board has therefore decided to postpone the previously communicated financial targets for 2021 and 2023 to 2022 and 2024, respectively.
Significant events during the period
- 2020-04-16 | Cell Impact’s Annual General Meeting is held and three new board members are elected; Robert Sobocki, Börje Vernet and Anna Frick.
- 2020-04-17 | Japanese Nakanishi Metal Works Co. Ltd (NKC) orders forming tools and production of flow plates in an order worth SEK 2.9 million.
- 2020-06-08 | Cell Impact announces that the company’s master patent has now been granted in all countries where the company has sought protection.
- 2020-06-22 | Cell Impact will receive SEK 38.4 million before issue costs through the redemption of warrants.