Cell Impact continues its growth during this third quarter.
- Revenues for the quarter amounted to SEK 8.5 million (3.5).
- Operating profit for the quarter amounted to SEK -5.7 million (-9.0).
- The Group’s profit after financial items for the quarter amounted to SEK -6.1 million (-9.0).
- Earnings per share for the quarter, attributable to the parent company’s shareholders, amounted to
SEK -0.12 (-0.20).
- Equity on the balance sheet date amounted to SEK 52.3 M (62.2) or SEK 1.01 per share
- The equity / assets ratio on the balance sheet date was 58% (85%).
- The quarter’s cash flow from operating activities amounted to SEK -3.5 million (-14.2).
- On the balance sheet date, the Group’s cash and cash equivalents amounted to SEK 23.6 M (32.1).
Significant events during the period
- 2020-07-15 | Cell Impact receives an order for production tools for series production.
- 2020-07-31 | Cell Impact receives additional orders for production tools for
- 2020-08-04 | Positive end result of high volume test.
- 2020-09-02 | Nowogen Technology places orders for the production of flow plates.
About Cell Impact
Cell Impact AB (publ) is a global supplier of advanced flow plates to manufacturers of fuel cells. The company has developed and patented a unique method for high-speed velocity forming (adiabatic high-velocity forming) which makes it possible to manufacture flow plates with more advanced patterns, which in turn creates more cost- and energy-efficient fuel cells compared to conventional forming methods.
Cell Impact is listed on the Nasdaq First North Growth Market and FNCA Sweden AB is the company’s Certified Adviser (CA). Contact information: 08-528 00 399 or [email protected] .