Cell Impact AB (Nasdaq First North GM: CI B) reports the following financial summary for the first quarter.
- Revenues for the first quarter totaled SEK 12.1 million, which is a growth of 70% for the quarter.
- The operating result was SEK -14.4 million during the quarter (-11.5).
- The Group’s result after financial items was SEK -14.7 million (-11.5).
- Earnings per share attributable to the shareholders of the Parent Company totaled SEK -0.25 (-0.25) during the quarter.
- Equity was SEK 187.2 million (33.6) or SEK 3.18 per share (0.74) on the balance sheet date.
- The debt/equity ratio was 78% (71%) on the balance sheet date.
- Cash flows from operating activities amounted to SEK -8.2 million (-12.8) during the quarter.
- On the balance sheet date, the Group’s cash and cash equivalents totaled SEK 129.8 million (2.7).
Significant events in the period
- January 12, 2021 | Cell Impact appoints Mr Forrest Zhang as China Country Manager
- March 12, 2021 | Cell Impact receives SEK 42 million order from Plug Power for new production line and flow plates
- March 15, 2021 | Nowogen Technology places SEK 1.3 million order for serial production of flow plates
- March 26, 2021 | Cell Impact publishes Annual Report for 2020
- March 31, 2021 | Cell Impact Japan Inc. office now opened
More on Cell Impact
- Cell Impact Receives SEK 42 Million (4.2M Euros) Order From Plug Power
- Nowogen Technology Places MSEK 1.3 Order for Serial Production of Flow Plates with Cell Impact
About Cell Impact
Cell Impact AB (publ) is a global supplier of advanced flow plates to fuel cell manufacturers. The company has developed and patented a unique method for high-velocity forming, Cell Impact Forming™, which makes it possible to produce flow plates with more advanced designs, which in turn creates more cost and energy-efficient fuel cells compared to conventional forming methods.