The H2HUB Loiret project around Orléans Métropole consists of producing renewable hydrogen, up to 800 kg/day in the long term, near an FM Logistic site.
This green hydrogen will be distributed to various FM Logistic sites around the Orléans metropolitan area via private and public stations deployed by Bouygues Energies & Services.
This hydrogen will thus supply a whole local ecosystem of public and private actors engaged in decarbonisation at the territorial level. The renewable hydrogen will be distributed via stations which will supply:
– internal mobility uses at FM Logistic (forklifts, heavy warehouse transport vehicles);
– private and public mobility uses (taxis, buses, heavy goods vehicles, handling equipment, etc.);
– industrial processes.
The agreement specifies that Bouygues Energies & Services is supporting FM Logistic in:
– developing an ecosystem of carbon-free hydrogen consumers;
– investment linked to hydrogen production and distribution assets (an electrolyser and at least 3 distribution stations);
– the submission of a file to Ademe for the call for projects “Territorial hydrogen ecosystems” in September 2021;
– the design, operation and maintenance of installations for 10 years with guaranteed performance.