Breaking news! Last year our goal was to become the fastest hydrogen-powered car to lap the Nurburgring. This year, after achieving our previous goal, we are taking things to the next level.
The new goal will be: to win the Sport Class of the Supercar Challenge at the Gamma Racing Day in 2016. Not only we will do that but we will build our next car for it!
And here is the new board with whom we will achieve the new goal. The 9th board of Forze Hydrogen Racing, from left to right:
- Thomas Boogaart – Chief Vehicle Dynamics
- Sjoerd van Empelen – Chief Fuel Cell
- Jasper Schenk – Chief Bodywork
- Marc Bisschop – Chief Electronics
- Rick Everaert – Team Manager
- Werner Jousma – Chief Engineer
- Casper van Diën – Chief Aerodynamics