A special year requires special measures and so the team from Linde Material Handling Schweiz AG sets off on a journey through Switzerland and presents the new products under new conditions in different regions, outdoors and in compliance with the protective and hygiene measures.
Linde Material Handling gave the starting shot on September 23, 2020, in the Verkehrshaus in Lucerne, now it goes on, we are always on-site from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. on the following dates:
- 01.10.2020 S.Antonino / Geniomeccanica SA
- October 6th, 2020 Vuf ﬂ ens-la-Ville / Camion Transport AG – CTL
- October 13, 2020 Pratteln / Planzer
- 10/22/2020 Wil / Camion Transport AG
- October 27, 2020 Härkingen / Planzer
- October 29, 2020 Bern / Bern Expo
At the roadshow, you can experience the new Linde H20 – H35 (BR1202) and the new FuelCell hydrogen vehicle up close and test it live. Profitability, sustainability and modern energy systems are also important topics at Linde. Thanks to Linde Material Handling’s extensive energy concept, there is a suitable solution for every need.
- The new H20-H35 diesel forklift is powerful, user-friendly, robust, low-maintenance, and versatile – see for yourself.
- Switzerland is rethinking and hydrogen technology is spreading more and more. Hydrogen mobility has the potential to make an important contribution to reducing CO2 emissions from transport. We present the first FuelCell hydrogen forklift FC30 in Switzerland.
- The Li-ION technology , which is completely emission-free, offers numerous time and cost advantages in everyday logistics and the associated infrastructure.
All energy solutions are shown on-site and the advantages demonstrated – while strictly adhering to all protective measures.
Linde Material Handling experts show the latest security and digitization solutions , innovative technologies, and advise on the various drive options.
Fuel Cells are all from Plug Power.