Governor Björn O. Nilsson, Swerim’s CEO Pontus Sjöberg and the regional council executive member Nils-Olof Lindfors have inaugurated Swerim’s new hydrogen plant in Luleå, Sweden.
Smart Energy Hub Using Hydrogen, Developed by CEA and Sylfen Wins Innovation of the Year EARTO AwardOctober 22, 2019 | 3 min read October 22, 2019 | 3 min read
On 8 October 2019 in Brussels, during the award ceremony of the EARTO award for the best innovations of the year, the Smart Energy Hub with rSOC technology (CEA / Sylfen) received the first prize in the category ” Expected impact “. The potential global market for Smart Energy Hub type local storage solutions is estimated at € 10 billion in 2020
- Hydrogen combines mobility and climate protection
Lake Constance region is to become a model region for hydrogen in Germany: The cities of Friedrichshafen and Konstanz, together with ten other project partners, have submitted an application for the “HyExperts” program to the Federal Ministry of Transport and Digital Infrastructure.
Melbourne, Australia, and Izunokuni, Japan–ABB will deliver automation, electrification and instrumentation solutions for the Hydrogen Energy Supply Chain (HESC) pilot project.
- Groupe Renault, with its experience in light commercial vehicles and as a pioneer and leader in electric light commercial vehicles in Europe, completes its offer with Renault KANGOO Z.E. Hydrogen at the end of 2019 and Renault MASTER Z.E. Hydrogen in 2020.
- The hydrogen fuel cell provides the additional energy for up to 3 times more range than 100% electric vehicles with a charging time of only 5 to 10 minutes.
- Hydrogen is arriving at Renault as a complementary solution to its electric and hybrid strategy, to offer professionals a new solution for access to city centers, by removing the brake on autonomy for certain uses.
A fleet of 27 hydrogen fuel cell Toyota Mirai cars operated by Green Tomato Cars has driven a milestone one million zero-emission miles in and around London. Each Mirai has saved the equivalent of 7.6 tonnes of CO2 over this distance and emitted zero NOx emissions. This contrasts with average new car UK emissions of 120.1g/Km.
Sunday, October 20 in the morning, Energy Observer spent the lock of the port of Saint-Malo and found his homeport for a winter before returning to sea for his fourth year of expedition around the world.
Hydrogen Manager at the European Marine Energy Centre (EMEC) Shortlisted for Scottish Green Energy AwardsOctober 21, 2019 | 3 min read October 21, 2019 | 3 min read
Hydrogen achievements in Orkney are in the spotlight as the finalists for the Scottish Green Energy Awards 2019 are announced.
- First trial of a series of city buses to go into production in Portugal in 2020
- New bus uses the same fuel cell stack as the Toyota Mirai
- Range 400km1, H2 refuelling in under 9 minutes²
Brussels (Belgium), 18 October 2019 – Toyota today announced that it has delivered and integrated its first fuel cell stack into the new city bus by CaetanoBus SA, the H2.City Gold, which was presented in a world premiere at Busworld³ 2019 in Brussels.
HDC-6 NEPTUNE captures Hyundai Motor’s vision for zero carbon emission fuel cell electric truck technology and design