PowerCell Sweden AB presents its interim report for April to June 2016.
"We see a continued increase in customer interest in several markets. During the second quarter, we made several sales of our PowerCell S1 for stationary applications and prototyp of PowerCell S2 REX (Range Extender) and prototypes of PowerCell S3 for automotive and truck applications. Furthermore, we entered into several important collaborations with partners that will further pave the way for the continued success of our continued development of new products and solutions", said Per Wassén, CEO of PowerCell Sweden AB.
The interim report Q2, 2016 shows following important events during this period:
- Continued increase in customer interest and significant improvement in net sales
- Several completed sales of PowerCell S1 for stationary applications, a prototyp of PowerCell S2 REX (Range Extender) and prototypes of PowerCell S3 for automotive and truck applications
- A strategically important global customer placed an order of a prototype of PowerCell S2 and will use the prototype to micro-CHP (Combined Heat and Power) for housing in the South Korean market
- An agreement of cooperation - MOU with Swiss Hydrogen, where the intention is cooperation in the development and sales of complete systems, with initial focus on the transportation sector
- The tests with Telia, which were completed during the summer, have been successful and are now being evaluated together with the customer in order to outline the next steps
- The Autostack Core project has progressed according to plan
Read the report at: Financial reports