The opening ceremony of Danmark’s 8th hydrogen refuelling station will be held on the 21st of January 2016.The way forward for hydrogen transportation Seminar on experiences with hydrogen for transportation.
The 21st of January 2016, Denmark’s 8th hydrogen refuelling station will be opened in Aarhus. Afterwards there will be a seminar where current and potential users can share experiences and visions for hydrogen transportation.
- 10.00 a.m.-11.15 a.m. Official opening of the station
- 11.15 a.m.- 12.30 p.m. Drive to seminar location, lunch and networking
- 12.30 p.m.- 13.15 p.m. Part 1: Hydrogen cars–experiences and speculations from real users
- 13.15 p.m.- 13.30 p.m. Break
- 13.30 p.m.-14.15 p.m. Part 2: Visions from the industry
- 14.15 p.m.-14.30 p.m. Break
- 14.30 p.m.- 15.15 p.m. Part 3: Debate session: ‘Green Mobility Development’
The day is arranged in cooperation by The Danish Partnership of Hydrogen and Fuel Cells, Aarhus Municipality, Danish Hydrogen Fuel A/S, which consists of H2Logic A/S, OK a.m.b.a. and Strandmøllen A/S, FCH JU -supported
HyFIVE,and The Danish Energy Agency with the funded project H2DK.