GeelongPort announced plans to expand its current operations with a $100 million investment to build the Geelong Hydrogen Hub, a production and distribution facility for Green Hydrogen that will accelerate Victoria’s transition to a clean energy future.
- Hopium (FR0014000U63 – MLHPI), French manufacturer of high-end hydrogen sedans, is proud to announce that it has been awarded the status of Young Innovative Company (JEI).
Issued by the French Ministry of Higher Education, Research and Innovation, this qualification rewards independent companies that invest a significant portion of their resources in research and development.
In France, transport accounts for 31% of greenhouse gas emissions and is the highest emitting sector in the country. Green hydrogen offers real opportunities for tomorrow’s zero-carbon mobility solutions because it does not emit pollutants or cause noise pollution. Quentin Nouvelot and Sécil Torun, experts at ENGIE Lab CRIGEN, share their experience in this strategic field and explain the progress needed for it to be rolled out across the transport sector.
Alzchem Positions Itself in E-Mobility in the Fuel Cell Sector as a Technology Provider in the Production of Hydrogen TanksDecember 1, 2021 | 4 min read December 1, 2021 | 4 min read
- Fuel cell propulsion solution for road transport, shipping and rail
- Contribution to enabling CO₂-neutral trucking as quickly as possible
Trostberg — Alzchem Group AG, a vertically integrated specialty chemicals supplier with a leading market position in selected niche markets, intends to intensify its penetration of the e-mobility market in the field of fuel cells.
- Acquisition expands Raven SR’s capabilities for green energy transition by providing integrated solutions for customers with quality control of production units and resilience of supply chain during manufacturing and accelerates Benicia Fabrication & Machine’s (BFM) transformation to green energy fabrication
- Transaction will be complementary to Raven SR’s current offerings with BFM’s manufacturing of renewable hydrogen and synthetic fuel production reactors for solids-to-fuels and gas-to-fuels projects
- Raven SR to benefit from BFM’s four decades of experience in oil and gas upstream and downstream and power sectors
- With Raven SR’s focus on renewable energy, BFM launches into the renewable energy sector increasing its services and capabilities