According to a statement issued by the Indian government on Monday, India and the United States have agreed to revamp their strategic energy relationship to concentrate on greater cooperation in cleaner energy sectors such as biofuels and hydrogen production.
According to the Times of India, New Delhi’s National Hydro Power Corporation (NHPC) and Banaras Hindu University’s Hydrogen Energy Centre have agreed to partner on carbon-neutral renewable energy studies and a hydrogen energy pilot project.
Smart Communications, Inc. (Smart) to Power Cell Sites With Green Energy Through Fuel Cell Technology From SerEnergyMarch 22, 2021 | 6 min read March 22, 2021 | 6 min read
STOCKHOLM–– In an effort to transition to more sustainable and environment-friendly solutions, while providing connectivity to more communities, Smart Communications, Inc. (Smart) will roll out fuel cell sites in challenged-grid areas nationwide starting Q2 2021 until the end of the year.
SFC Energy Completes Installation of 24 Hybrid Microgrids with Fuel Cells (500 W) in Remote North Eastern Areas of IndiaMarch 20, 2021 | 4 min read March 20, 2021 | 4 min read
- SFC Energy has successfully completed the delivery and installation of an order for EFOY Pro 12000 Duo fuel cells (500 W) for remote sites in across four North Eastern Indian States.
- The order became revenue effective in 2020.
Brunnthal/Munich, Germany – SFC Energy AG (F3C:DE, ISIN: DE0007568578), a leading supplier of hydrogen and direct methanol fuel cells for stationary and mobile hybrid power solutions, has successfully completed the delivery and installation of an order for EFOY Pro 12000 Duo fuel cells (500 W) for remote sites in across four North Eastern Indian States.
Air Liquide (Paris:AI) has completed the first phase of the construction of its planned 25 MW electrolysis hydrogen plants in the Tainan Technology Industrial Park.
NEW DELHI (Reuters) – State-run Indian Oil Corporation, the country’s top refiner, plans to sell hydrogen-producing units at its plants to private sector entities, its chairman S. M. Vaidya said on Tuesday.
Hexagon Purus Signs Joint Venture Agreements With Cimc Enric for China and Southeast Asia, the World’s Largest Zero Emission Hydrogen Vehicle and Distribution MarketMarch 2, 2021 | 5 min read March 2, 2021 | 5 min read
- CIMC Enric and Hexagon Purus today signed two joint venture (JV) agreements that encompass cylinder and systems production for Fuel Cell Electric Vehicles (FCEVs) and hydrogen distribution in China and Southeast Asia.
- The Chinese market for Fuel Cell Electric Vehicles (FCEVs) is expected to grow to become the largest global market over the next decade and beyond.
- Initially, the CIMC-HEXAGON JVs will expand CIMC Enric’s existing production and systems capacity for Type 3 (T3) cylinders and in parallel install Type 4 (T4) cylinder production and systems capacity for the Chinese market.
- The JVs expect to start production of high-pressure T3 fuel storage in 2021.
- Production line capacity will be designed to accommodate approximately 100,000 cylinders per annum, in a first stage towards the middle of the decade. Construction of the new facility is expected to commence as early as the second quarter 2021.
- We see Hydrogen as the future energy, says Shri Dharmendra Pradhan
- “Statement of Intent” signed between Indian Oil and Greenstat Hydrogen India Pvt. Ltd for setting up of Centre of Excellence for Hydrogen
- Enapter H2 Valley selected for EU hydrogen platform
BERLIN– With a virtual event, the European Union kicked off the “Mission Innovation Hydrogen Valley” platform today, which brings together 32 showcase hydrogen projects from around the world. The projects known as “Hydrogen Valleys” are intended to promote cooperation between project developers from the hydrogen industry and to sensitize political decision-makers to the topic.
Kuala Lumpur – Petroliam Nasional Berhad (PETRONAS) has entered into a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with JERA Co., Inc. (JERA), that will see both companies collaborate on a wide range of low-carbon energy initiatives, covering Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG), ammonia and hydrogen, in enriching lives for a sustainable future.