LYSAKER, NORWAY – TECO 2030 (OSE:TECO), (OTCQX:TECFF) elaborates on the HyTruck concept and market size, there are currently roughly 6.2 million trucks in circulation throughout the European Union, each with an average lifetime of 13 years. The HyTruck fuel cell system can easily be retrofitted to existing trucks, and enable zero emission hydrogen operations.
We’ve all got plenty to think about as we head into the summer holidays. Especially as energy, climate action, regenerative industry, and decentralized green hydrogen continue to gain attention. But as we take time off to re-energize, it’s important to think not just about today’s problems but what solutions we can bring to the table. This newsletter focuses on a few of them that we’ve been able to share recently.
Razgrad Municipality has announced a public tender for its latest EU-financed project: development of an investment concept for the setting up of a Hydrogen Industrial Zone, Razgrad Town Hall said.
- The company will invest some 170 million euros in this facility, which will supply clean hydrogen to vehicles and machinery at the port of Felixtowe (England).
- The plant, which will be operational in 2026, will produce 14,000 tonnes of renewable H2 per year in the first phase and may double its capacity in the future.
AGL Energy (AGL) today announced an expanded feasibility study with additional partners is underway to explore the development of a green hydrogen and ammonia production facility at AGL’s Hunter Energy Hub.
- Company’s Lightweight Power Systems Will Fuel Future UAV Development.
SAN LUIS OBISPO, Calif. — Edge Autonomy, a leader in unmanned and autonomous technology, announced today that it has acquired Adaptive Energy (or “the Company”), a globally recognized designer and manufacturer of solid oxide fuel cells (SOFC) for backup, off grid and UAV power. Terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
DANBURY, Conn. — FuelCell Energy, Inc., (Nasdaq: FCEL) — a global leader in manufacturing stationary fuel cell energy platforms for decarbonizing power, and producing hydrogen to enable a world empowered by clean energy, today announced that company President and CEO, Jason Few, will present at the Canaccord Genuity 42nd Annual Growth Conference on Thursday, Aug, 11, 2022 at approximately 12:30 p.m. ET.
Hydrogen Mobility Ireland (HMI), Issues White Paper: Policy to Enable Green Hydrogen in Ireland & the Benefits of Hydrogen in Mobility to IrelandAugust 9, 2022 | 4 min read August 9, 2022 | 4 min read
A new White Paper prepared by leading representative body Hydrogen Mobility Ireland (HMI), has today issued a number of recommendations on how the deployment of hydrogen across transport could propel Ireland’s transition to net-zero in both transport and the wider economy. The publication follows the Government’s decision to open a public consultation on the development of a national strategy for green hydrogen – a move which HMI has welcomed.
- Provaris Norway AS registered with a corporate office located in Oslo.
- Chief Technical Officer (CTO) Per Roed relocated to Oslo.
- Europe now a key region of focus for commercialisation activities.
- Oslo is an established hub for gas-carrier companies, with access to ship owners, engineering companies and equipment suppliers.
- European subsidiary opens access to new sources of government funding and a deeper pool of capital market participants.
Hexagon Purus delivered robust year-over-year revenue growth in Q2 2022 coupled with strong commercial momentum in hydrogen distribution applications.