Fallback Friday Story: Green Hydrogen Rail Transformation in Italy’s Lombardy Led by H2Energy & AlstomNovember 24, 2023 | 2 min read November 24, 2023 | 2 min read
Pioneering Green Hydrogen
H2Energy, in collaboration with FNM (Ferrovie Nord Milano) and Alstom, is revolutionizing the green hydrogen landscape in Lombardy.
FORVIA, the world’s 7th-largest automotive technology supplier, officially inaugurated its industrial platform in Allenjoie (France) today in the presence of Ms. Marie-Guite Dufay, President of the Bourgogne-Franche-Comté region, Mr. Franck Robine, Prefet of the region and Mr. Bruno Bonnell, Secretary General for Investments.
Fallback Friday Story: The First Hydrogen Powered Container Stacker Arrives at the Port of Valencia, as Part of the H2ports ProjectNovember 3, 2023 | 5 min read November 3, 2023 | 5 min read
- The hydrogen powered ReachStacker has now arrived at the Port of Valencia
- The hydrogen ReachStacker is the world’s first hydrogen powered ReachStacker and has been developed by Hyster
- The Port of Valencia is a pioneer in Europe in the use of hydrogen based technology in the operation of port terminals
Tokyo [Japan]: HySTRA, a consortium of several Japanese companies, is working on a pilot hydrogen supply chain demonstration project in Australia and Japan that started in 2021.
Fallback Friday Story: SAFRA and Hyliko Spearhead Mass Retrofitting of Hydrogen-Powered Heavy-Duty Vehicles in FranceOctober 20, 2023 | 4 min read October 20, 2023 | 4 min read
SAFRA, a major player in the decarbonization of transport, and Hyliko, the first hydrogen mobility platform for road freight transport, announce the signing of a memorandum of understanding for the hydrogen retrofit of heavy goods vehicles in series. This strategic collaboration marks a major step forward in the decarbonization of the road freight transport sector in France.
Fallback Friday Story: Parker Announces Start of Operating New Test Rig, a Major Milestone for Fuel Cell TechnologyOctober 6, 2023 | 2 min read October 6, 2023 | 2 min read
Stuttgart / Mainz Germany– Parker Hannifin’s Filtration business has reached a major milestone on the journey towards mass production of hollow fibre membrane technology for fuel cell humidification applications, a vital step towards reducing carbon emissions.
Fallback Friday Story: Stellantis Partners with Hype to Launch 50 Hydrogen Taxis for Individuals with Limited Mobility in ParisSeptember 29, 2023 | 5 min read September 29, 2023 | 5 min read
- 50 zero-emission Peugeot e-Expert Hydrogen and Citroën ëJumpy Hydrogen vehicles (Crit’Air 0) produced in France, designed for transporting people with reduced mobility (PRM)
- Possible deployment of 1,000 Crit’Air 0 PMR taxis by the end of 2024, according to the system planned by the French public authorities (1) for the granting of licenses for “Parisian PMR taxis”
- To better take into account the needs of people with reduced mobility, setting up by Hype of a dedicated organization in charge of managing the fleet, which will rely in particular on its specially trained salaried drivers and on an application of priority access
BILLERCIA, MA — Nuvera Fuel Cells, LLC, a provider of fuel cell power solutions for motive applications, is powering the hydrogen fuel cell reachstacker that Hyster has developed and shipped to the Port of Valencia in Spain.
Sales of 5 billion euros with H2 technologies by 2030.