- $290 Million Electricity Substation and Green Hydrogen Fuel Production Facility in Genesee County
- Significant Investment in Green Hydrogen to Support State’s Clean Energy Goals, Will Create up to 68 Jobs at State-of-the-Art Facility
- Project Represents First Build at the Western New York Science, Technology and Advanced Manufacturing Park in the Town of Alabama
- Investment Complements “Finger Lakes Forward” – The Region’s Comprehensive Strategy to Revitalize Communities and Grow the Economy
- Agreement signed on the sidelines of the UK Government’s Global Investment Summit
- QatarEnergy and Shell join forces to pursue investments in hydrogen solutions
- QatarEnergy and Shell have signed an agreement to pursue joint investments in blue and green hydrogen projects in the United Kingdom.
The partners will target integrated and scalable opportunities in key sectors where hydrogen could help decarbonize, especially around industrial cluster development and also for the transport sector, with a focus on the London metropolitan area.
SINGAPORE— China Yuchai International Limited (NYSE: CYD) (“China Yuchai” or the “Company”) a leading manufacturer and distributor of engines for on- and off-road applications in China through its main operating subsidiary, Guangxi Yuchai Machinery Company Limited (“GYMCL”), announced today that its subsidiary Yuchai Xin-Lan New Energy Power Technology Co., Ltd. (Yuchai Xin-Lan“) has entered into a cooperation agreement to further develop hydrogen energy applications with fuel cell powertrain systems in the Beijing, Tianjin and Hebei markets.
MELBOURNE, Australia— The Hyzon Zero Carbon Alliance, an initiative of leading companies working to accelerate hydrogen-powered mobility worldwide, has added Iljin Hysolus as its newest member following its recent steering committee meeting.
- With a capacity of 1 MW, the AuxHYGen station can produce up to 400 kg of green hydrogen per day thanks to the electrolysis of water.
This first achievement of Hynamics, a subsidiary of the EDF group specializing in hydrogen, will prevent the emission of 2,200 tonnes of CO 2every year. Since the start of the school year, it has supplied five hydrogen buses operated by Transdev Auxerrois on the Leo urban transport network and is part of the territorial ecosystem project led by the Auxerrois agglomeration community.
- Harnessing wind and hydroelectric power from the Arctic Circle
Munich. The BMW Group continues to push forward with climate protection and is systematically pursuing its goal of significantly reducing CO2 emissions at their source in the supply chain.
Milan– Snam, Toyota and CaetanoBus have signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU), with the aim of starting a wide-ranging collaboration to promote and accelerate the introduction of hydrogen-based mobility.