All Posts By

FuelCellsWorks

2023 02 03 12 29 32

Alstom’s Coradia ILint, the World’s First Hydrogen-Powered Passenger Train, Will Demonstrate Green Traction in Quebec

By | Canada, News | No Comments February 3, 2023 | 5 min read February 3, 2023 | 5 min read
  • Coradia iLint will carry passengers in a commercial service demonstration on Quebec’s Reseau Charlevoix network, at the heart of a UNESCO-listed biosphere reserve, during 2023.
  • In partnership with the Government of Quebec, Chemin de fer Charlevoix, Harnois Énergies and HTEC, the project will test a first-ever green hydrogen ecosystem dedicated to rail transportation in America.
  • Alstom’s innovation centre in the Americas is dedicated to the development of rail mobility solutions with low or zero emissions for the North American market.
Fuel Cells Works, Statkraft, INEOS Inovyn Sign Agreements for Decarbonization, Electrification, and Hydrogen Production

Statkraft, INEOS Inovyn Sign Agreements for Decarbonization, Electrification, and Hydrogen Production

By | Europe, News | No Comments February 3, 2023 | 4 min read February 3, 2023 | 4 min read

(Oslo/Rafnes, Norway) Europe’s largest generator of renewable power, Statkraft and chemical company INEOS Inovyn at Rafnes in Bamble have signed two new long-term power agreements. The agreements will secure the majority of the power needed for the existing manufacturing activities and also the additional power required for planned investments into electrification and hydrogen production as part of INEOS Inovyn Norway’s plans to decarbonise its assets in Norway.

Fuel Cells Works, PowerTap Named as Industry Partner to ARCHES, California’s Public-Private Hydrogen Hub Consortium

PowerTap Named as Industry Partner to ARCHES, California’s Public-Private Hydrogen Hub Consortium

By | Canada, News, USA | No Comments February 3, 2023 | 4 min read February 3, 2023 | 4 min read

VANCOUVER, British Columbia and ALISO VIEJO, Calif. — PowerTap Hydrogen Capital Corp. (NEO: MOVE) (FWB: 2K6) (OTC: MOTNF) (“PowerTap” or the “Company” or “MOVE”) provides an update on certain activities of the Company’s subsidiary, PowerTap Hydrogen Fueling Corp.

Fuel Cells Works, LEAG and HH2E Have Agreed to Collaborate on Developing a Green Hydrogen Economy in Germany

LEAG and HH2E Have Agreed to Collaborate on Developing a Green Hydrogen Economy in Germany

By | Europe, News | No Comments February 3, 2023 | 2 min read February 3, 2023 | 2 min read

“We are delighted to explore cooperation opportunities with HH2E, as it is another step forward in our hydrogen strategy and will enable us to drive the structural change in our coalfields and secure future-proof jobs for our employees,” said Dr Philipp Nellessen, LEAG’s Board Member for Production, after signing the letter of intent.

Fuel Cells Works, "Hellenic Hydrogen": Joint Venture Company Between Motor Oil and PPC

“Hellenic Hydrogen”: Joint Venture Company Between Motor Oil and PPC

By | Europe, News | No Comments February 3, 2023 | 3 min read February 3, 2023 | 3 min read
  • Mr. Dimitris Triantafyllopoulos, takes over as CEO of the new company.

Moving forward with commitment and steady steps in shaping the energy solution of the future, Motor Oil and PPC, two of the largest companies in the domestic energy market, announce the establishment of the company Hellenic Hydrogen. In the new joint venture, Motor Oil holds 51% of the share capital, while PPC holds the rest 49%.

error: Alert: Content is protected !!