Wilhelmshaven — The Wilhelmshaven/Friesland/East Frisia region offers ideal conditions for the establishment of a European hydrogen hub. At the invitation of the business initiative “Hydrogen Round Table”, the Federal Minister for the Environment Svenja Schulze visited Wilhelmshaven.
Ryze Hydrogen, the low carbon hydrogen distribution company founded by Jo Bamford, has agreed a deal with HyNet that will see it distribute hydrogen from the ground-breaking facility.
Laura Farris MP Visits Fuel Cell Systems Ltd to Discuss Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Technology in West BerkshireOctober 15, 2021 | 3 min read October 15, 2021 | 3 min read
Friday Fallback Story: Toyota Motor Europe to supply fuel cell modules for train project as member of FCH2RAIL ConsortiumOctober 15, 2021 | 6 min read October 15, 2021 | 6 min read
- Fuel cell power pack to allow emission-free travelling by train without overhead lines
- Toyota recently announced packaged fuel cell system modules to promote hydrogen utilization toward carbon neutrality and a hydrogen society
- Toyota Motor Europe (TME) Fuel Cell Business to supply and integrate fuel cell modules into zero-emission train prototype
On Thursday, King of the Netherlands, King Willem-Alexander, opened a symposium on the energy transition in the Martinikerk in Groningen .
- Manufacturing expanded to 5GW per annum by 2024
- Results of Capital Raise and Notice of General Meeting
ITM Power (ITM.L) said Thursday that it raised 250 million pounds sterling ($342.1 million) via a non-pre-emptive placing to expand its manufacturing capacity amid higher demand for large-scale green hydrogen projects.