- Innovative Hydrogen Pressure Storage System for Optimized Integration into the Structure of a Vehicle
- The project, therefore, focuses on the development of tank container systems in flat design.
At the start of the “Decade of Hydrogen” proclaimed by the Hydrogen Council at the beginning of 2020, the Institute of Lightweight Engineering and Polymer Technology (ILK) at the TU Dresden is making a significant input into making road traffic emission-free in the long term through its participation in the BRYSON project (BauRaumeffiziente HYdrogenSpeicher Optimierter Nutzbarkeit) funded by the Federal Ministry of Economics and Energy.
- The two groups will also approach new technological frontiers
San Donato Milanese, Trieste– The CEOs of Eni and Fincantieri, Claudio Descalzi and Giuseppe Bono, signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) which extends the cooperation in Research & Development sector, set out by the two Italian companies in 2017, which now approaches new technological frontiers.
IE Group Working with Leading Scottish Housing Developer to Integrate Hydrogen Fuel Cells into HomesJune 19, 2020 | 2 min read June 19, 2020 | 2 min read
- In-home Hydrogen Fuel Cells
Working in partnership with a leading Scottish housing developer, IE Group are integrating hydrogen fuel cells into homes
Cell Impact’s Main Patent for Volume Production of Flow Plates for Fuel Cells Granted in all Target MarketsJune 17, 2020 | 2 min read June 17, 2020 | 2 min read
Cell Impact AB (publ) announces that the company’s main patent for high-speed forming has been granted in all countries where the company has sought protection, including key countries such as the USA, Japan, and China.
Strengthening competence in the “green gas” market segment
Arcanum Energy Systems GmbH & Co KG (Arcanum), based in Unna, Westphalia, has been part of the NEUMAN & ESSER GROUP (NEA) group of companies since April 30, 2020.
- Highly automated European production allows hydrogen projects on a gigawatt scale
- Portfolio covers entire value chains for green chemicals, from hydrogen production to sustainable manufacture of ammonia, methanol, synthetic natural gas and fertilizers
London–CNH Industrial N.V. (NYSE: CNHI / MI: CNHI) today announced the following updates on the $250 million investment, made through its IVECO commercial vehicle segment, in Nikola Corporation (NASDAQ: NKLA) as a consequence of the completion, on June 3, 2020, of the previously announced merger between VectoIQ Acquisition Corp., a publicly-traded special purpose acquisition company, and Nikola Corporation (the ‘Merger’).