Dr. Javier Cavada, President and CEO of Europe, Middle East and Africa at Mitsubishi Power emphasizes hydrogen’s full potential in accelerating the transition to a carbon neutral world during his address at the Hydrogen Transition Summit.
Muscat–The accompanying exhibition of the 3rd edition of Green Hydrogen Summit Oman (GHSO) kicked off today at Oman Convention and Exhibition Centre (OCEC).
CMMZE Leads the Way in Sustainable Energy with First Commercial Hydrogen Pilot Stations in North AfricaDecember 12, 2023 | 5 min read December 12, 2023 | 5 min read
ABU DHABI, UAE– CMM Zero Emission (CMMZE), a sustainable energy solutions company, has signed of three hydrogen pilot station projects. This marks a historic milestone as the first-ever commercial hydrogen initiatives in North Africa.
Dubai, UAE — AD Ports Group (ADX: ADPORTS), a leading facilitator of global trade, logistics, and industry, and Abu Dhabi Future Energy Company PJSC – Masdar, the UAE’s clean energy powerhouse, have announced the signing of a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) on the sidelines of the UN Climate Change Conference, COP28, in Dubai.
With the U.S. Treasury’s guidelines on the definition of clean hydrogen looming, Hy Stor Energy, along with industry leaders and customers, supports climate-aligned standards that account for additionality, regionality and time matching.
Greenh Electrolysis Entered Into a Contract to Build a Hydrogen Production and Refueling Station to Power India’s First Hydrogen TrainDecember 12, 2023 | 7 min read December 12, 2023 | 7 min read
- Signed an EPC contract and long-term service agreement with Hyderabad-based Medha Servo Drives Pvt. Ltd. for Hydrogen production and Refueling Station at Jind, Haryana, for Indian Railways
- Project equipment to be supplied from GreenH Electrolysis’ newly constructed plant at Jhajjar, Haryana
At COP 28 GenCell Presents its Green, Grid-independent EV Charging Solution and Vision towards GreenFSGDecember 12, 2023 | 3 min read December 12, 2023 | 3 min read
GenCell Amongst 15 Startups to be Featured at the AWS Clean Energy Accelerator Innovation Showcase in Dubai.
DUBAI, UAE– As we gather for COP28, the urgency of confronting climate change has never been more apparent. Li Zhenguo, Founder & President of LONGi Green Energy Technology Co., Ltd., delivered a compelling address via the live stream of the United Nations COP28 Conference on December 8.
Under the auspices of Mr. Lee Ka-chiu, Chief Executive of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (HKSAR), Citybus has inaugurated its pioneering hydrogen double-deck bus and refueling station, marking a significant leap in Hong Kong’s hydrogen transportation and infrastructure.
- Masdar, the UAE’s flagship renewable energy company, and VERBUND Green Hydrogen GmbH, part of VERBUND group, Austria’s leading energy company, sign agreement at COP28 to explore feasibility of large-scale electrolysis in central Spain.
- Agreement creates a 50:50 partnership for a joint study to explore the development of green hydrogen, while consolidating Masdar’s and VERBUND’s strong commitment in Spain and Europe
- Potential green hydrogen produced could be used to decarbonize hard-to-abate industries in Spain and central Europe to meet net-zero goals.