The partners will collaborate to develop the project and plan to make a final investment decision in the second half of 2024.
Emirates Steel Arkan, Khalifa University and Ohmium International Collaborate on Green Hydrogen Research HubDecember 7, 2023 | 7 min read December 7, 2023 | 7 min read
Decarbonization and clean energy pioneers sign Strategic Collaboration on Hydrogen Research and Development to help accelerate adoption of green hydrogen to support low-carbon transformation of the steel sector.
Declaration of Intent facilitates work toward mutual recognition of clean hydrogen certification schemes.
Companies to explore low-carbon solutions for potential deployment in the UAE, Azerbaijan and other global markets to advance net zero ambitions.
- Project marks ACWA Power’s global green hydrogen expansion
- Facility to be powered by 600MW renewable energy plant and will produce 150,000 tonnes of green ammonia annually
- Deal was signed on the sidelines of COP28 climate conference
Al-Rumayyan emphasized that the PIF has conducted a complete assessment of the level of emissions related to its various activities to reach carbon zero in 2050.
ReNew and Asian Development Bank Sign $5.3 Billion MoU for Decarbonization & Hydrogen Initiatives in IndiaDecember 5, 2023 | 3 min read December 5, 2023 | 3 min read
- The memorandum of understanding, a first of its kind in the Indian RE sector, was signed at the COP28 conference by ReNew Chairman and CEO Sumant Sinha and Suzanne Gaboury, ADB Director General, Private Sector Operations
- US$5.3 billion for decarbonization related projects between 2023 and 2028
- Masdar signs joint development agreement for 1GW wind project and battery energy storage system
- UAE clean energy pioneer announces separate (MOU) Memorandum Of Understanding for green hydrogen plant feasibility study in Jordan
- Hashemite Kingdom has potential to become global powerhouse in domestic and global green energy transition
Iberdrola and Masdar Sign Global Alliance to Co-invest up to €15 Billion in Offshore Wind and Green Hydrogen Projects in Germany, UK and the USADecember 5, 2023 | 6 min read December 5, 2023 | 6 min read
- Following the successful investment agreement in Baltic Eagle in Germany, the first milestone of this alliance is a co-investment in the 1,400 megawatt (MW) East Anglia 3 offshore wind project in the UK.