Herning, Denmark – Everfuel A/S has signed a contract with Ørsted for the offtake and distribution of green hydrogen to zero emission mobility, produced at the H2RES demonstration project on Avedøre Holme in Copenhagen, Denmark.
Green Hydrogen Systems (GHS), a leading provider of efficient electrolysers used in on-site production of hydrogen based on renewable energy, has been chosen as electrolysis technology partner in a major demonstration project run by the Danish renewable energy major Ørsted, and supported by the Energy Technology Development and Demonstration Programme (EUDP) under the Danish Energy Agency.
Air Liquide Makes a Strategic Investment to Support Large Scale Renewable Hydrogen Production in FranceJanuary 20, 2021 | 4 min read January 20, 2021 | 4 min read
PARIS–Air Liquide (Paris:AI) announces a 40% stake acquisition in the capital of the French company H2V Normandy, a subsidiary of H2V Product, which aims to build a large-scale electrolyzer complex of up to 200 MW for the production of renewable and low-carbon hydrogen in France.
Oslo— Nel Hydrogen Electrolyser, a subsidiary of Nel ASA (Nel, OSE:NEL), today officially launched the MC250 and MC500 containerized Proton PEM electrolysers.
The world is on the verge of an energy crisis. Roughly 789 million people globally don’t have access to electricity, yet most power comes from fossil fuels, which pollute the environment. Greenhouse gas emissions from these traditional energy sources contribute to climate change and impact air quality.
Hype, a Pioneer in Hydrogen Mobility, Takes a New step with the Acquisition by HysetCo of Slota, a Major Taxi PlayerJanuary 19, 2021 | 6 min read January 19, 2021 | 6 min read
- Fundraising of more than 80 million euros, thanks to the arrival of four new financial partners who join HysetCo and Hype: RGREEN INVEST, Mirova (affiliate of Natixis Investment Managers), RAISE Impact and Eiffel Investment Group
- The acceleration of the deployment of hydrogen distribution stations with new commissioning from 2021 to strengthen the network in Île-de-France
- The gradual replacement of the Slota fleet of 600 diesel vehicles by zero-emission vehicles
- Using renewable and low-carbon hydrogen can greatly reduce GHG emissions; compared to conventional fossil alternatives; gross water demand is very low with water electrolysis using PV and wind power.
- A combination of different energy sources and hydrogen production pathways makes renewable and low-carbon hydrogen supply at scale achievable and will support further hydrogen cost reductions to 2050.
Brussels — A new report on hydrogen decarbonization pathways published today by the Hydrogen Council shows that low-carbon hydrogen supply at scale is economically and environmentally feasible and will have significant societal benefits if the right localised approach and best-practices for production are used.
Without a doubt, an event as big and as extensive as the pandemic has posed a lot of challenges to industries of all kinds including those that make up supply chains.
- Signed a business agreement with Marine Works, an information and communication technology company in the shipbuilding and marine sector
- Developed an integrated control solution that combines a hydrogen drone with an electronic chart table
Doosan Mobility Innovation (hereinafter referred to as DMI) is developing a seaway control solution using hydrogen drones that can fly for more than two hours.
- Fuel cell and electrolyzer gigafactory will drive industry scale and energize the local green-jobs economy
LATHAM, N.Y.– Plug Power Inc. (NASDAQ: PLUG), a leading provider of hydrogen engines and fueling solutions enabling e-mobility, is pleased to announce that New York’s Rochester area has been selected to host the company’s PEM stack and electrolyzer Innovation Center.