DANBURY, Conn. — FuelCell Energy, Inc. (Nasdaq: FCEL) — a global leader in fuel cell technology—with a purpose of utilizing its proprietary, state-of-the-art fuel cell platforms to enable a world empowered by clean energy—today reported financial results and key business highlights for its third fiscal quarter ended July 31, 2020.
The Bundaberg State Development Area in Queensland has agreed to a site for a $300 million hydrogen hub to produce green fuel and create thousands of jobs.
In this story featured in February of 2020, a total of GBP 7.5 million funding was secured for phase two of Gigastack, which is to demonstrate low-cost, zero-carbon hydrogen in the UK to industrial scale. The project consortium includes ITM Power, Ørsted, Phillips 66 Limited, and Element Energy.
ENGIE and ArianeGroup have just announced the signing of a cooperation agreement in the field of renewable liquid hydrogen to speed up the decarbonisation of heavy-duty and long-distance transportation.
Renewable liquid hydrogen is a zero-emissions alternative to fossil fuels and an answer to the specific storage and endurance requirements of sectors such as maritime and rail transport and aviation.
A leading Australian renewable energy company is rolling out a $500 million solar farm portfolio across regional NSW, with twenty sites already confirmed and construction expected to start in early 2021.
SFC Energy and VINCORION sign Extensive Cooperation Agreement for the Development and Distribution of the Sustainable, Portable Energy Management system “P2M2”September 10, 2020 | 4 min read September 10, 2020 | 4 min read
- The innovative and environmentally friendly energy management system “P2M2” turns the energy supply for Defense, Rescue, and Disaster Protection forces into a revolution
- The core system of the EFOY Pro 12000 Duo fuel cell by SFC Energy is the heart of the efficient P2M2 module for off-grid applications
- A cooperation agreement was signed at the DWT conference “Future Energy Supply for Mobile Systems of the German Armed Forces” in Bonn
Haskel Hydrogen Systems Teams Up with ATCO to Support Hydrogen Refuelling Growth in Western AustraliaSeptember 10, 2020 | 3 min read September 10, 2020 | 3 min read
Haskel Hydrogen Systems, which supports global refuelling infrastructure for hydrogen mobility, is pleased to announce their newly awarded contract to supply ATCO and Fortescue Metals Group (Fortescue) with fully packaged refuelling systems for their H2 Refueller project, which has recently received backing from the Western Australian Government.
- TANAKA Wins Award in Industry of FY2019 FCDIC Honoring System
- The Contribution TANAKA Kikinzoku Kogyo Brought to Industries in the Field of Fuel Cell Catalysts was Recognized.
With many years’ experience with renewable energy, Claes Fredriksson – Liquid Wind Founder and CEO – has been longing for hydrogen’s potential to be realised.