Investment to kick start the development of the world’s first zero-carbon gas grid, with new research showing that billpayers will benefit by £89bn by 2050
- Filling station supplying gasoline, diesel, liquefied petroleum gas (LPG), electricity and hydrogen
- Built-in cooperation with Hyundai Motor, it’s the first hydrogen station of its kind to be built on a private site in Seoul.
- Accelerate the expansion of energy services in line with future mobility changes
GS Caltex is launching a hydrogen charging station built in collaboration with Hyundai Motor Company and is presenting its first ‘Converged Energy Station’ in Seoul / Seoul Metropolitan Area.
- Wintershall Dea calls for the National Hydrogen Strategy to be open to all technologies
- Mario Mehren takes part in debate with Germany’s Federal Environment Minister, Svenja Schulze
- Without natural gas the much-needed hydrogen market won’t succeed
Hydrogen is supposed to play a key role in the decarbonisation of the energy system – but only if it is harvested from renewable energies.
Intelligent Energy Continues Expanding International Distributor Network & Signs Agreement with Korean Based Hogreen AirJune 2, 2020 | 5 min read June 2, 2020 | 5 min read
- Hogreen Air to work with Intelligent Energy to accelerate the market for fuel cell UAVs in South Korea
- Hogreen will work with Intelligent Energy to achieve product certification within the region
Loughborough – Intelligent Energy, the market leader for UAV lightweight Fuel Cell Power Modules has this week established a formal distribution agreement with Korean based Hogreen Air.
ADL unveils vision to sustain air quality improvements in UK towns and cities with 10,000 clean buses
OGE, TÜV SÜD and Horváth & Partners today announced the establishment of a joint company at a press conference. The new company, evety, will pool the expertise of the three partners and offer solutions for the use of hydrogen.
AFC Energy Partners with ACCIONA to Deploy Zero-Emissions Fuel Cell System on Spanish Construction SiteJune 1, 2020 | 3 min read June 1, 2020 | 3 min read
Hydrogen Power to Bring Carbon-Free Construction Closer Than Ever
AFC Energy, a leading provider of hydrogen power generation technologies, has today announced a collaboration with major Spanish construction company ACCIONA to install its zero-emissions H-Power generator on a construction site in Spain next year.
Bavaria’s Economy Minister “Dispute in Berlin is Nonsensical, Bavaria is Now Going Ahead with its own Hydrogen Strategy”June 1, 2020 | 5 min read June 1, 2020 | 5 min read
MUNICH– Bavaria’s Minister of Economic Affairs Hubert Aiwanger was disappointed that the federal government has postponed the adoption of a national hydrogen strategy again this week.
BERLIN (Dow Jones) – The energy company RWE has criticized the German government for its delays in the hydrogen strategy.
BERLIN/FRANKFURT (Reuters) – Germany’s government on Friday failed to agree on a national hydrogen (H2) strategy, with ministers divided over proposed capacity and implementation times for the long-awaited plan to help decarbonise the economy and cut carbon dioxide emissions.