As energy transition gains momentum in Asia, especially in the field of hydrogen, policymakers and industry professionals remained focused on finding low-cost production methods to reduce carbon footprints and create a transparent price discovery mechanism, leaders at the Singapore International Energy Week’s LNG and Hydrogen Gas Asia virtual conference said Oct. 28.
Canada Launches Major Initiative in Advanced Air Mobility to Accelerate Implementation of Electric and Hydrogen Powered Vertical Takeoff FlightOctober 29, 2020 | 4 min read October 29, 2020 | 4 min read
- Transportation, research and government partners create Vancouver-based consortium to accelerate the implementation of electric and hydrogen powered, vertical takeoff flight in Canada
- Position South Australia at the forefront of global clean hydrogen production and exportation
Protium Green Solutions Bolsters Offering by Signing Collaboration Agreement with World-Leading Consultancy Firm, ITPEnergisedOctober 29, 2020 | 3 min read October 29, 2020 | 3 min read
- The collaboration offers a packaged hydrogen offering focused on delivering decarbonised solutions to UK manufacturing and industrial businesses that are seeking to transition to net zero energy solutions
- Agreement will see both companies working side-by-side to provide hydrogen development services, further accelerating the decarbonisation movement
- Partnership further augments the capabilities of Protium as it engages clients, by bringing the low carbon engineering, planning and regulatory expertise from ITPE as a joined-up proposition
Bramble Energy Limited, a developer of low-cost fuel cell platform technology, has taken delivery of a Toyota Mirai hydrogen fuel cell car, to provide practical and emission-free transport for its day-to-day business.
VANCOUVER, British Columbia — Organic Flower Investments Group Inc. (CSE: SOW)(FWB: 2K6)(OTC: QILFF) (“Organic Flower” or the “Company” or “SOW”) is pleased to announce that further to the Company’s news release on August 21, 2020, announcing its intention to augment its investment portfolio with a hydrogen sector investment, the Company has acquired a 90% equity interest in California-based PowerTap Hydrogen Fueling Corp. (“PowerTap”) as at October 27, 2020.
MADRID (Reuters) – Spanish energy giant Iberdrola IBE.MC called on Wednesday for European funds to support boosting by a factor of 40 the scope of a clean hydrogen project it said could help revive a stricken economy and cut planet-warming emissions.
KeHE will power its Stockton, California, distribution center with Bloom Energy Servers to reduce its annual carbon dioxide emission by 431 metric tons.
Plastic Omnium and ElringKlinger Partner in Fuel Cell Technology to Accelerate the Development of Hydrogen MobilityOctober 28, 2020 | 3 min read October 28, 2020 | 3 min read
Creation of EKPO Fuel Cell Technologies, a leading joint venture for development and mass production of fuel cell stacks for CO2-neutral mobility
- ElringKlinger will contribute its fuel cell business and know-how and Plastic Omnium will bring additional development capacity to accelerate growth
- ElringKlinger will hold 60%, Plastic Omnium 40% of the new company
- Plastic Omnium acquires ElringKlinger’s Austrian subsidiary, specialized in integrated hydrogen systems, to complement its global hydrogen strategy