Vertex Hydrogen’s CCUS Project Gains UK Government’s SupportMarch 30, 2023 | 4 min read March 30, 2023 | 4 min read
- Vertex Hydrogen, a leading low carbon hydrogen production project, chosen by UK Government.
- Vertex Hydrogen is a key part of Essar Energy Transition which is planning investment of US$3.6 billion in developing a range of low carbon energy transition projects to support the UK’s decarbonisation strategy.
UK Government Backs Carlton Power’s Green Hydrogen ProjectsMarch 30, 2023 | 2 min read March 30, 2023 | 2 min read
- Projects in Greater Manchester, Cumbria and Devon shortlisted for support by Department for Energy Security & Net Zero.
- Each project will supply green hydrogen to local industry and transport operators, stimulate the growth of the hydrogen economy and accelerate efforts to reach Net Zero in their areas.
Throwback Thursday: Nxtra by Airtel Pioneers Fuel Cell Tech in Indian Data CentersMarch 30, 2023 | 4 min read March 30, 2023 | 4 min read
- Nxtra by Airtel to Become the First Data Center Company in India to Install Fuel Cell Technology to Provide Clean Energy.
- The hydrogen-ready fuel cell unit will supply much cleaner energy to Nxtra’s data center in the state of Karnataka and lead to significant reduction in carbon emissions.
Fortescue Future Industries and Statkraft Secure Power for Proposed Holmaneset Green Hydrogen and Green Ammonia ProjectMarch 30, 2023 | 3 min read March 30, 2023 | 3 min read
(Oslo) Fortescue Future Industries (FFI) has secured renewable power for its proposed Holmaneset green energy project, entering into a long-term Power Purchase Agreement (PPA) with Statkraft.
EverWind Is North America’s Leading Independent Green Hydrogen Developer Applauds the Government of Canada’s 2023 BudgetMarch 30, 2023 | 5 min read March 30, 2023 | 5 min read
- Budget 2023 Positions Canada to Lead the Global Clean Energy Transition
Chart Industries and Nikola Execute Strategic Partnership for Hydrogen-Related EquipmentMarch 30, 2023 | 4 min read March 30, 2023 | 4 min read
ATLANTA and PHOENIX –– Chart Industries, Inc. (NYSE: GTLS), a leading global engineering design and manufacturer of highly engineered equipment servicing multiple applications in the clean energy and industrial gas markets, and Nikola Corporation (NASDAQ: NKLA), a global leader in zero-emissions transportation and energy supply and infrastructure solutions, via the HYLA brand, executed a strategic collaboration agreement including liquid hydrogen storage tanks, transport trailers, and the development of new mobile and modular hydrogen refueling stations for quick deployment.
Mitsubishi Power Supporting Efficient Utilization of Hydrogen in the Petroleum Refining ProcessMarch 30, 2023 | 4 min read March 30, 2023 | 4 min read
Launch of Service for Optimization of Energy Balance Using TOMONI®
First Hydrogen Canadian Plans Supported by New Canadian Green Economy BudgetMarch 30, 2023 | 3 min read March 30, 2023 | 3 min read
Vancouver, British Columbia – First Hydrogen Corp. (TSXV: FHYD) (OTC Pink: FHYDF) (FSE: FIT) (“FIRST HYDROGEN” or the “Company“) applauds the recently announced Canadian Federal budget and its strong support for clean economy investments.
Blood Sugar-Powered Implantable Fuel Cell Generates ElectricityMarch 30, 2023 | 4 min read March 30, 2023 | 4 min read
If a fuel cell under the skin converts blood sugar from the body into electrical energy, it sounds like science fiction. It works flawlessly, as an ETH research team led by biotechnology professor Martin Fussenegger shows.