Alkaline Fuel Cell Power Corp. Engages Agora Internet Relations Corp. and Grit Capital Corp. for Marketing Services

By November 17, 2022 3   min read  (547 words)

November 17, 2022 |

Fuel Cells Works, Alkaline Fuel Cell Power Corp. Announces Key Management Appointments

TORONTOAlkaline Fuel Cell Power Corp. (NEO: PWWR) (OTCQB:ALKFF) (Frankfurt: 77R, WKN: A3CTYF) (“AFCP” or the “Company”), a diversified investment platform developing affordable, renewable, and reliable energy assets and cleantech, is pleased to announce that the Company has engaged Agora Internet Relations Corp. (“Agora”) and Grit Capital Corp. (“Grit”) to provide marketing and investor relations consulting services in order to help increase public awareness of and interest in the Company, its management and its products by coordinating certain investor relations, marketing and corporate financial public relations with members of the investment community, the financial media and the public, in general (collectively, the “Service Agreements”). The Company expects to settle the fees payable pursuant to Agora and Grit Service Agreements (estimated to be approximately $270,000 for one year) per financial quarter through the issuance of Restricted Share Units (each an “RSU”) pursuant to the Company’s Restricted Share Unit Plan, at the beginning of each financial quarter, subject to the policies of the NEO exchange and applicable securities laws.


Agora’s verified Twitter account, @AGORACOM, surpassed 13 million impressions since May 2008, while Agora’s YouTube channel generated 3.6 million minutes of videos viewed, since February 2007.

The Alkaline Fuel Cell Power Corp. HUB on the Agora platform containing multiple landing pages, videos, photos and other helpful information updated in real-time and can be found at:


Grit Capital Corporation is a financial media platform democratizing investment knowledge built by a former money manager Genevieve Roch-Decter, CFA. Grit’s mission is to democratize Wall Street insights held by the 1% and make them available to the other 99%. With Free Finance newsletter on Substack, the platform has approximately600,000 investor followers across social media and approximately 213,000 subscribers on its newsletters including a large number of paid subscribers.


AFCP is a diversified investment platform developing affordable, renewable, and reliable energy assets and cleantech. We bring ‘Power to the People’ today, combining a stable revenue stream with a future- forward vision to commercialize our advanced hydrogen fuel cell technology to meet the massive global market need, and ultimately generate compelling returns for investors.

AFCP operates through two global entities: Fuel Cell Power NV, a wholly owned subsidiary in Belgium, and PWWR Flow Streams (“PWWR Flow”), an AFCP brand in Canada.

  • Fuel Cell Power NV is focused on the development, production and commercialization of micro- combined heat and power (“micro-CHP”) systems and off-grid and back-up power generators based on advanced alkaline fuel cell technology that generates zero CO2 emissions. Fuel Cell Power NV is working through milestones to deliver a commercialized alkaline fuel cell in 2024.
  • PWWR Flow is focused on the development, ownership and operations of combined heat and power (“CHP”) assets. PWWR Flow assets deliver efficiency improvements of over 20% with reduced costs to customers in multi-residential and commercial applications. PWWR Flow has contracted existing CHP assets in Toronto, Canada, and has an additional pipeline of potential contracts valued at over $50 million currently in development.

AFCP is well positioned to deliver ‘Power to the People’ in the global energy transition while offering a diversified cleantech growth platform for investors.

Read the most up to date Fuel Cell and Hydrogen Industry news at FuelCellsWorks


Author FuelCellsWorks

More posts by FuelCellsWorks
error: Alert: Content is protected !!