Cell Impact AB (Nasdaq First North GM: CI B) reports the following financial summary for the fourth quarter.
- Revenues for the quarter totaled SEK 8.9 million (2.0). Total revenues up to and including the fourth quarter amounted to SEK 29.3 million (11.9), which is a growth of 146 percent for the entire year.
- Operating result was SEK -12.3 million during the quarter (-16.9). Total operating result was SEK -43.1 million for the full year up to and including the fourth quarter (-47.4).
- The Group’s result after financial items was SEK -12.5 million (-17.0) during the quarter.
- Earnings per share attributable to the shareholders of the Parent Company totaled SEK -0.21 (-0.37) during the quarter.
- Equity on the balance sheet date was SEK 201.9 million (45.0) or SEK 3.43 per share (0.99).
- Debt/equity ratio was 83 percent on the balance sheet date (78%).
- Cash flows from operating activities amounted to SEK -22.3 million (-11.0) during the quarter.
- On the balance sheet date, the Group’s cash and cash equivalents totaled SEK 151.9 million (16.9).
Significant events in the period
- 2020-10-06 | Cell Impact carries out a directed share issue of SEK 175 million.
- 2020-10-13 | Cell Impact opens new Karlskoga factory for production of flow plates.
- 2020-12-03 | Cell Impact announces new strategy in Japan.
About Cell Impact
Cell Impact AB (publ) is a global supplier of advanced flow plates to fuel cell manufacturers. The company has developed and patented a unique method of adiabatic high-speed velocity pressing that enables flow plates with more advanced designs, which in turn creates more cost- and energy-efficient fuel cells when compared to conventional pressing methods.
The Cell Impact share is listed on Nasdaq First North Growth Market and FNCA Sweden AB is the company’s Certified Advisor (CA). Contact info: +46 8-528 00 399 or [email protected].