Cell Impact AB (Nasdaq First North GM: CI B) reports the following financial summary for the first quarter.
- Total revenues for the second quarter amounted to SEK 17.8 million (4.8), which is growth of 270% for the quarter.
- Operating result was SEK -23.5 million (-13.3).
- The Group’s result after financial items was SEK -23.8 million (-13.8).
- Earnings per share attributable to the shareholders of the Parent Company totaled SEK -0.41 (-0.30).
- Equity was SEK 163.9 million (58.4) or SEK 2.79 per share (1.13) as at the balance sheet date.
- Debt/equity ratio was 75% (73%) on the balance sheet date.
- Cash flows from operating activities amounted to SEK -26.1 million (-8.6) during the quarter.
- On the balance sheet date, the Group’s cash and cash equivalents totaled SEK 93.8 million (34.4).
Significant events in the period
May 5, 2021 | Cell Impact strengthens management with new COO.
For more information, please contact:
Stefan Axellie, CFO, +46 70-343 46 55 or [email protected].