France Hydrogen Unveils the New Version Of Vig’hy, The Hydrogen Observatory. The dynamics of the hydrogen sector are experiencing unprecedented growth in France and around the world.
As a reference point of contact and in its mission of disseminating information, France Hydrogen offers a new tool for monitoring the deployment of hydrogen.
At a time when the development of hydrogen is the subject of an ambitious national strategy, Vig’Hy, the Hydrogen Observatory , aims to become the reference tool for reporting on the dynamics of the French sector.
This new website, practical and user-friendly, will allow a large audience to follow the development of hydrogen through different axes:
- The key figures . Measure the progress of deployment using indicators on the development of hydrogen for mobility – number of charging stations open, vehicles in circulation – industry or even energy.
- The value chain . A representation of the hydrogen value chain, by large systems (production facility, storage-transport, recharging station, stationary battery or for mobility), subsystems and components of the value chain associated with the list manufacturers who offer the corresponding products.
- A directory . Easily find an actor in the value chain or a product using the proposed sorting criteria. France Hydrogen’s 275 members describe their activities and products as well as their positioning on the hydrogen value chain in a detailed identity sheet.
- A cartography . The mapping offers a follow-up of the deployment of hydrogen projects in the territories through identity cards and the location of hydrogen charging stations (open or planned).
- A precious documentary set to deploy projects . Vig’hy provides all reference documentary resources. The first set offers technical and practical sheets providing a complete overview of the regulations applicable to hydrogen . Essential reading for hydrogen project leaders.
Philippe Boucly, President of France Hydrogen:
France Hydrogen now provides a comprehensive tool for monitoring the deployment of hydrogen through quantified indicators and interactive mapping of hydrogen projects and stations.
“At a time of the industrialization of Hydrogen technologies, Vig’hy also proposes to highlight the richness of the value chain in a directory of players and products. A tool that is unique today in France! The hydrogen observatory will soon be enriched on a fundamental aspect for a successful deployment of the sector with the provision of a national repository of skills and professions. Enjoy your visit!”
Read the most up to date Fuel Cell and Hydrogen Industry news at FuelCellsWorks