Fuel Cells Works will be attending the 2021 ACT Expo in Long Beach, California on 08.31 and 09.01, and we are looking forward to spending time interviewing leaders in the hydrogen field as well as bringing our readers timely updates on the status of hydrogen mobility.
The ACT Expo is one of the largest conferences for commercial fleet technology and it is back in-person this year. With 22 years in the hydrogen sector, Fuel Cells Works is continuing its devoted commitment to hydrogen news, and facilitating productive conversations and engagements with all stakeholders in the field.
Be sure to check back frequently this coming week for posts of interviews, hydrogen news, and other announcements!
If you’re going to attend and would like to meet us, schedule an interview or share some news, then contact us and we will make it happen!
2021 ACT Expo Quick Bites:
- Website: https://www.actexpo.com/
- Where: Long Beach Convention Center, Long Beach, California
- 250+ Sponsors and Exhibits
- 4,000+ attendees
- Craig Knight, CEO at Hyzon Motors
- Lars Stenqvist, EVP Volvo Group
- Rakesh Aneja, Head of eMobility at Daimler Trucks North America
- Jillian Evanko, CEO at Chart Industries, Inc.
- And more!
See you there!
Read the most up to date Fuel Cell and Hydrogen Industry news at FuelCellsWorks