- McPhy launches “Augmented McFilling”, its new smart hydrogen station architecture for heavy duty vehicles
- “Augmented McFilling”: an innovative, proprietary and patented architecture integrating software intelligence that makes the hydrogen station dynamically reconfigurable
- For an infinite number of usage scenarios and real-time adaptation to customer needs, with no capacity limits
- In perfect adequacy with the massive hydrogen needs induced by the necessary decarbonation of heavy transports and long-distance vehicles (trains, trucks and buses)
La Motte-Fanjas — McPhy (Euronext Paris Compartment C: MCPHY, FR0011742329) a specialist in hydrogen production and distribution equipment, launches at the Hannover Messe its new range of hydrogen stations, intended to decarbonize heavy transports and long-distance vehicles.
Pascal Mauberger, McPhy’s Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, states: “Augmented McFilling by McPhy is a unique design. More than a hydrogen station, it is an intelligent system combining a proprietary, patented architecture with software that makes it dynamically reconfigurable. This innovative combination of shared functions and dynamic reconfiguration of the station’s operating scheme allows us to provide our customers with an infinite number of usage scenarios, adapted to their needs in real time and in a perfectly transparent way, without capacity limits.
Our smart supervision software greatly increases the availability and flexibility of hydrogen stations, and therefore meets the 24/7 needs of heavy transports, while optimizing the system’s energy efficiency; as well as investment and operating costs.
Following the launch of the ‘Augmented McLyzer’ range in 2018, our new generation of ‘Augmented McFilling’ stations allow us to offer a complete range of smart, modular, without capacity limits low-carbon hydrogen production and distribution solutions, already ’fit for purpose’ and ready for the future.”
Augmented McFilling: a dynamically reconfigurable architecture
Hydrogen is the only technology which is already scaled-up, capable to meet, in a competitive way, the massive needs induced by the necessary decarbonation of heavy transportation.
As a specialist in hydrogen solutions for the energy revolution, McPhy Group has focused its research and innovation on solutions that can produce and deliver the hundreds, or thousands, of kilos of low-carbon hydrogen required every day to successfully achieve “zero-emissions” transportation.
A true concentration of technological and digital advances, “Augmented McFilling” is a patented, proprietary hydrogen station architecture that mutualizes compression, storage, cooling and vehicle delivery functions. This unique architecture is managed by McPhy’s smart supervision software, which makes “Augmented McFilling” stations dynamically reconfigurable.
The station thus defines autonomously (without human input and without interruption of operation) its optimal operating scheme and (re)directs the flows, from production to vehicles delivery, compression and storage, to deliver hydrogen at the best cost while ensuring continuity of service and a maximum availability rate.
This unique design of proprietary architecture and software intelligence:
- allows the station to perfectly fit with the customer needs in real time,
- is modular, with no capacity limits: 2,000, 4,000, 10,000 kg per day and beyond,
- “Bigger scale, lower costs”: the scaling-up and industrialization of hydrogen stations will reduce investment and operating costs and democratize hydrogen mobility for all types of transport.
Participate in the official launch at the Hannover Messe
The Hannover Messe is the world’s largest technology and innovation fair in the industry. It attracts more than 225,000 trade visitors from 100 countries.
At the heart of the hydrogen pavilion, McPhy Group is presenting a preview of its “Augmented McFilling” solution, and invites you to come:
1-5 April, Hall 27, Stand C70
Invitation to attend the fair free of charge (registration required): https://www.hannovermesse.de/ticketregistration?auvzk
Attend McPhy’s presentations:
- Tuesday 2 April 13.40 – 14.00 | Technical Forum | “Launch of Augmented McFilling, a dynamically reconfigurable architecture to support the decarbonation of heavy transports“ – Bertrand AMELOT, EVP Sales & Marketing
- Wednesday 3 April 11.40 – 12.00 | Public Forum | “Unlimited Hydrogen: towards a zero-emission society” – Pascal MAUBERGER, CEO
- Wednesday 3 April 15.00 | Technical Forum | “Elevator Pitch | Electrolysis technology” – Bertrand AMELOT, EVP Sales & Marketing