Sales of 5 billion euros with H2 technologies by 2030.
- Bosch operates along the entire hydrogen value chain.
- Bosch chairman Stefan Hartung: “Bosch knows its way around hydrogen, and Bosch is growing with hydrogen.”
- Bosch to invest nearly 2.5 bn euros in H2 technology from 2021 to 2026.
- Bosch employs more than 3,000 people in hydrogen technology.
- Bosch automotive expertise in demand in the hydrogen economy.
Stuttgart, Germany – Bosch is entering the hydrogen age of mobility. At its Stuttgart-Feuerbach location, the supplier of technology and services has now begun volume production of its fuel-cell power module. Nikola Corporation, based in the United States, will serve as the pilot customer with its Class 8 hydrogen fuel cell electric truck, which is scheduled to enter the North American market in the third quarter of 2023.
“Here in Stuttgart-Feuerbach, in the plant whose history goes back further than any other Bosch plant, the hydrogen future is about to happen,” said Dr. Stefan Hartung, the chairman of the board of management of Robert Bosch GmbH, at the Bosch Tech Day 2023.
“Bosch knows its way around hydrogen, and Bosch is growing with hydrogen.” The company operates along the entire hydrogen value chain, developing technology for its production and application. By 2030, Bosch plans to generate sales of roughly 5 billion euros with hydrogen technology.
Read the most up to date Fuel Cell and Hydrogen Industry news at FuelCellsWorks