With Equinor tripling its ambitions for producing low-carbon hydrogen, the Equinor and Humber partner projects in the region could deliver over half of the UK’s 5GW ambition by 2030.
Spain: Reganosa & EDP Renováveis Investment of 780 million in Galicia Includes a 100 MW Electrolysis Hydrogen (H2) Production PlantJune 29, 2021 | 3 min read June 29, 2021 | 3 min read
Clean energies generation and storage projects will create more than 7000 direct and indirect jobs in the Ferrolterra region. The goal is to create a green energy hub.
- Heavy-duty hydrogen fuelling station powers clean energy transition
A fleet of 65 heavy-duty trucks will be able to make the switch from diesel to hydrogen in northeastern B.C. with support from the Province’s Low Carbon Fuel Standard (LCFS).
Düsseldorf — Enapter, the producer of breakthrough AEM electrolysers, yesterday received the NRW.Global Business Award in a hybrid online/physical event in Düsseldorf.
Victoria will cement its leadership in clean, green energy under a new $34.9 million plan to create a world-first battery facility and a regional hydrogen hub, funded by the Andrews Labor Government.
ZeroAvia Expands its Hydrogen-Electric Aviation Program to 19-Seat Aircraft and Raises Additional $13 Million in Funding for Large Engine DevelopmentJune 29, 2021 | 5 min read June 29, 2021 | 5 min read
- ZeroAvia secures two Dornier 228 aircraft for the next phase of its research and development for clean hydrogen-electric aviation.
- The 19-seat program will take place at the company’s newest facility in Kemble, UK, with additional support from its Hollister, CA location.
- This 600kW hydrogen-electric powerplant initiative builds on the company’s technological achievements and flight testing of its hydrogen propulsion powertrain in its 6-seat aircraft prototype.
KEMBLE, United Kingdom and HOLLISTER, Calif. — To continue the company’s trajectory toward zero-emission flight, ZeroAvia is ramping up its 19-seat aircraft program to decarbonize and revolutionize regional air travel.
“H2 Mobility+Energy Show, A Showcase For The Future Of The Hydrogen Industry, To Be Held At KINTEX In September 2021”June 29, 2021 | 3 min read June 29, 2021 | 3 min read
- H2 Innovation Award to be held concurrently to discover hydrogen innovators
- $1.1 billion state aid for green hydrogen imports
- Project readiness key for 500 MW of projects
- First HPA expected 2022, HSA auction in 2023
Germany’s green hydrogen import initiative H2Global expects physical delivery of a first cargo into Germany by end-2024, Timo Bollerhey from the H2Global Task Force told S&P Global Platts June 24.
304 hydrogen fuel cell-powered cars were sold in California in May.
Each month the California Fuel Cell Partnership publishes the latest statistics on how many fuel cell cars have been sold and leased, how many fuel cell buses are on the road, and how many hydrogen stations are open in California.
AUSTIN, Texas — The U.S. is counting on hydrogen to play a significant role in the low-carbon economy of the future, but fundamental questions about transportation, storage and cost need to be addressed in order to integrate hydrogen gas into the nation’s existing infrastructure, according to a preliminary study from a new research program at The University of Texas at Austin.