To facilitate the development of Western Australia’s renewable hydrogen industry, the WA Government is providing grants to support feasibility studies and capital works projects across four strategic focus areas.
The WA Government’s Renewable Hydrogen Fund (the Fund) is designed to support the growth of the renewable hydrogen industry in WA.
Following the success of the Fund’s first round in 2019, the WA Government announced $5 million for a second round of the Fund as part of the WA Recovery Plan.
The second round of the Fund is focused on supporting capital works projects and feasibility studies across WA, in accordance with the four strategic focus areas of the WA Renewable Hydrogen Strategy, and aims to promote investment in renewable hydrogen.
Renewable Hydrogen Fund – Round 2 – Open
Applications for the second round of the Fund is now open.
This round continues to provide grants to support feasibility studies and capital works projects, across all four strategic focus areas of the WA Renewable Hydrogen Strategy.
- Feasibility studies (up to $300,000 per grant)
- Capital works projects (up to $5 million per grant)
Applicants are recommended to review the following documents and templates before commencing their applications:
- WA Renewable Hydrogen Strategy
- WA Renewable Hydrogen Roadmap
- WA Renewable Hydrogen Fund – Round 2 – Guidelines and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Template – Financial Assistance Agreement (FAA)
- Local Content Plan (capital works projects only)
- Knowledge Sharing Plan
Read the most up to date Fuel Cell and Hydrogen Industry news at FuelCellsWorks