Faurecia announces its participation at the Advanced Clean Transportation (ACT) Expo, the industry’s largest advanced transportation technology and clean fleet event, August 30 – September 2, 2021, in Long Beach, CA, at the Long Beach Convention Center. Located at booth #435,
Faurecia and Symbio, a Faurecia joint venture with Michelin, will showcase zero emissions and ultra-low emissions solutions for passenger and commercial vehicles, including hydrogen fuel cell technology.
To present the latest innovations in hydrogen storage system solutions and in the sector of commercial vehicle exhaust aftertreatment, the Faurecia-Symbio booth will cover five Faurecia show products and one Symbio product:
– Hydrogen Storage System for Light Commercial Vehicles – optimized system architecture and integration
– Hydrogen Storage Tank IV Tank – Best-in-class weight ratio for commercia vehicle applications
– H2Motive StackPack 150 – Compact fuel cell solution designed for performance, high efficiency, and low heat rejection
– Inline System connected to pre SCR & Heated Doser – On & Off highway underfloor aftertreatment integrated with close coupled LOSCR and heated doser for ultra-low emissions.
– Electrical Heated Catalyst – Reduces emissions in cold start situations and ensures ultra-low emissions in all driving conditions
– Compact Mixer- Gen 3 – On & Off highway low backpressure Urea mixer
As a global leader in the light vehicle segment for sustainable mobility, Faurecia is excited to participate for the first time at the ACT Expo showcase to share its innovative solutions for ultra-low and zero emissions for the on-highway, light duty, and commercial vehicle market, specifically its advancements in hydrogen fuel cell technology for light and commercial vehicles.
If you are interested in meeting with a Faurecia representative while at ACT Expo, please contact [email protected].