Consolidated Group January 1
- Total revenues amounted to 740 (662) kSEK
- Operating income amounted to -6 008 (-5 506) kSEK (KORREKTION)
- Profit/Loss after financial items amounted to -1 124 (-5 604) kSEK
- Earnings per share amounted to 0 SEK
Highlights During The First Quarter
- Metacon broadened its operations by investing in Water2H2 AB, a company that provides complete solutions for the design and delivery of electrolysers. Metacon invested SEK 6 million in exchange for 20 percent of the shares in Water2H2. Additionally, Metacon received a non-binding option to acquire all shares in the company in twelve months. Payment may be made with newly issued shares in Metacon.
- Recruitment of Johan Berggren as Marketing Manager and Christian Hofmann as Business Development Manager.
“During the first quarter we managed to lock in important orders from three renowned universities validating the uniqueness of our reforming products. There is strong momentum in the market demand for hydrogen applications globally. Our objective is to satisfy the growing demand for hydrogen applications, optimising our contribution to sustainable development and to meet the needs of future generations. Our business is designed to generate value in both the short and long term, delivering a positive impact for the environment and society throughout our whole value chain.” – Chris Tornblom, President & CEO of Metacon.
For further information, please contact CEO Christopher Tornblom, phone +44 7827 509544 or e-mail [email protected]