Bloom Energy is excited to announce that Chris White has joined our leadership team as executive vice president and chief sales officer, effective today.
With the rapid development of the fuel cell automobile industry and people’s increasing awareness of environmental protection, the demand for fuel cell vehicles will skyrocket, leading to increased demand for hydrogen refueling infrastructures.
Air Liquide is a key player in the fast-growing hydrogen energy market in the United States.
To meet customer and market needs, Air Liquide has designed and developed a portable hydrogen refueling station to be launched in the U.S. that will support the development of the hydrogen energy mobility market.
Toyota and Eni Announce Collaborative Agreement to Speed Up Expansion of Hydrogen Stations and Cars in ItalyJune 3, 2019
Toyota and Eni together on the road to hydrogen
- Toyota and Eni announce a collaborative agreement to speed up the expansion of fuelling stations and widespread use of hydrogen cars in Italy.
- The first Eni hydrogen refuelling station will open in San Donato Milanese.
- Toyota will put a fleet of ten Mirai cars on the road that will refuel at Eni’s new station.
Oslo– Nel ASA (Nel, OSE:NEL), Ballard Power Systems Inc., Hexagon Composites ASA, Wrightbus Ltd., Ryse Hydrogen Ltd. and Everfuel Europe AS today announce the establishment of H2Bus Consortium, an ambitious consortium to implement commercial fuel cell electric buses throughout Europe.
GenCell Launches Fuel Cells in the Philippines to Deliver Clean, Reliable Power to Mitigate Impact of Frequent Power OutagesJune 3, 2019
- Ultra-reliable continuous fuel cells empower local businesses suffering from recurring long-duration outages due to brownouts, severe weather and earthquakes
- Zero-emission fuel cells withstand impact of severe weather incidents and eliminate regional pollution caused by diesel generators
Petach Tikvah, Israel — GenCell Energy, the alkaline fuel cell power solution provider and manufacturer, today announces the launch of its full portfolio of fuel cell solutions in the Philippines.
Hydrogen Mobility Australia is pleased to announce the appointment of its new CEO, Dr Fiona Simon, effective 20 June 2019.
- Substantive consultative study of private sector industry reveals opportunities and challenges to decarbonize heat, power and mobility with hydrogen systems
Toronto, ON – H2GO Canada, a new not-for-profit company formed to bring together the public and private sectors to facilitate the strategic deployment of hydrogen systems, has published a report summarizing findings from a consultative study of more than 35 private sector companies on the potential for the sustainable development of a hydrogen economy in Canada.
On Sunday 2 June, at the Test Day for the 24 Hours of Le Mans, the hydrogen-powered prototype MissionH24 had the iconic 13.626-km circuit to itself for a few minutes.
On the occasion of the European Sustainable Development Week, Optymo presented its plans going forward to introduce not only hybrid buses but also hydrogen fuel cell powered buses to replace its old and ageing buses.