- SFC Energy to present direct methanol (DMFC ) fuel cell and hydrogen (H 2 ) fuel cell.
- Expert fair presentations on portable, mobile and stationary applications.
SFC Energy AG (F3C: DE, ISIN: DE0007568578), a leading provider of hybrid power solutions to the stationary and mobile power generation markets, present their new, extended SFC portfolio of DMFC fuel cells and hydrogen fuel cells at this year’s Hanover Fair, from April 1 to 5. SFC experts will report on SFC fuel cells in portable, mobile and stationary industry and government applications.
SFC Energy’s expanded fuel cell portfolio covers attractive range of power classes and mission scenarios. SFC Energy’s direct methanol fuel cells feature up to 2.5kW for portable, mobile and stationary industry, government, and clean energy applications. SFC Energy’s hydrogen fuel cells open up for sale and back-up with 100 kW of power.
Like all DMFC fuel cells, SFC Energy’s hydrogen fuel cells are exclusively made in Germany. To date, SFC Energy has sold over 41,000 fuel cells worldwide.
At Hanover Fair visitors can learn more about the SFC fuel cells and their applications in a number of expert presentations (all in hall 27):
- April 1, 14:40: Environmentally Friendly Power Supply with Fuel Cells, Peter Podesser (CEO), Public Forum Hydrogen + Fuel Cells EUROPE
- April 2, 10:20: Björn Ledergerber (Vice President Consumer & Industry Business) : Environmentally friendly power supply with fuel cells for mobile and stationary applications – 20 years of experience and technology made in Germany . VDMA Forum Integrated Energy
- April 2, 14:20: Flexible and cost-efficient energy solutions with EFOY fuel cells , Bettina Schindelka (Product Manager), Technical Forum Hydrogen + Fuel Cells EUROPE
“The importance of fuel cells in today’s and tomorrow’s clean energy mix is growing” Peter Podesser, CEO of SFC Energy. “Already now, our fuel cells are the environmentally friendly power source of choice in many safety and function critical applications, where systems and devices have 100% operational reliability away from the grid. The hydrogen fuel cells expand their product offering into higher power classes for highly reliable back-up and infrastructure power supplies.
SFC Energy presents the SFC portfolio of DMFC and H 2 fuel cells at Hanover Fair, from April 1 to 5, at booth D45 in hall 27 (Hydrogen + Fuel Cells EUROPE).
Additional information on SFC Energy’s off-grid power portfolio for oil & gas, clean energy & mobility, industry and defense & www.sfc.com .