- GAUSSIN ASIA-PACIFIC will facilitate the development of new partnerships to accelerate the commercialization of the Group’s electric and hydrogen vehicles
Thursday Throwback Story: Kawasaki Completes Installation of Liquefied Hydrogen Storage Tank for Marine Transport Applications on World’s First Liquefied Hydrogen CarrierJanuary 14, 2021 | 3 min read January 14, 2021 | 3 min read
Tokyo— Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Ltd. announced today the installation of a liquefied hydrogen storage tank for marine transport applications on the world’s first liquefied hydrogen carrier SUISO FRONTIER. Installation was carried out at Harima Works on March 7.
New Report by Alstom Provides Blueprint for Levelling up the UK with Transport Investment: Hydrogen Trains Green OptionJanuary 14, 2021 | 3 min read January 14, 2021 | 3 min read
The UK’s New Green Age; A Step Change in Transport Decarbonisation, calls for a £10bn investment programme in UK rail and mass transit systems, after research revealed that the UK is lagging behind our closest neighbours in comparable infrastructure.
Powering Innovation: World’s First Commercialized Hydrogen Fuel Cell Powers Drones for Humanitarian MissionsJanuary 14, 2021 | 5 min read January 14, 2021 | 5 min read
- Solar panel inspection is achieved with far great efficiency and speed by DMI drones.
Doosan Mobility Innovation (DMI) is delivering humanitarian relief to remote locations using drones powered by its innovative energy-dense hydrogen fuel cells. With two hours of flight time, the drones have transported masks and emergency supplies between US Virgin Islands and have delivered medical AEDs to the top of Mt. Hallasan (6,388 ft), the tallest mountain in South Korea located on Jeju Island.
- Several potential production sites identified with cross-border potentials
- Federal government needs to quickly set the right framework conditions to facilitate the transformation of the energy-intensive industry
- Further detailing required for final investment decisions along the entire value chain
Norwegian-based broad energy company Equinor, gas transmission system operator OGE and steel producer thyssenkrupp Steel Europe have concluded their joint feasibility study started in October 2019 and will continue their cooperation on the topic going forward.
JSC Power Machines and Samara National Research University Develop First Russian Gas Turbine Running on Methane-Hydrogen FuelJanuary 14, 2021 | 3 min read January 14, 2021 | 3 min read
JSC Power Machines and Samara National Research University named after academician S.P. Korolev created a joint design bureau (KB) “Hydrogen SM”.
Grön Fuels, LLC Select Haldor Topsoe’s HydroFlex™ Renewable Fuels and H2bridge™ Bio-Hydrogen TechnologiesJanuary 14, 2021 | 3 min read January 14, 2021 | 3 min read
- Grön Fuels, LLC’s renewable diesel and jet fuel option facility at the Port of Greater Baton Rouge is based on Topsoe’s proprietary HydroFlex™ hydrotreating and H2bridge™ hydrogen technologies, including an option to capture ~1 million tons per year of bio-CO2 for carbon sequestration in suitable deep saline aquifers located below the project site.
- Following the expected completion of the first phase of the complex in 2024, the plant will produce 60,000 barrels per day of renewable diesel, including a permitted jet fuel option.
- Final investment decision for the first phase of the project is expected in 2021, making this complex the largest renewable fuel site in the world. The first phase of construction would involve a capital investment of over USD 1.25 billion and create 340 new direct jobs by 2024.
Hydrogen Fuel Cell as Multifunctional Tool in Modern Disaster Management – EFOY Jupiter Hydrogen Fuel Cells as Reliable Emergency Power GeneratorJanuary 14, 2021 | 3 min read January 14, 2021 | 3 min read
SFC Energy AG, a leading provider of hydrogen and direct methanol fuel cells for stationary and mobile hybrid power solutions, combines high performance, reliability and efficiency in an environmentally friendly technology: the EFOY JUPITER hydrogen fuel cell. Its application opens up brand new opportunities in the field of disaster management.
Hydrogen Mobility Europe (H2ME) Achievements: 630 Hydrogen Fuel Cell Vehicles Deployed in 10 countries & 37 Hydrogen Stations Installed in 8 CountriesJanuary 14, 2021 | 7 min read January 14, 2021 | 7 min read
As Europe prepares for ambitious revisions to its regulatory framework to support the Green Deal’s targets, key findings from the largest European hydrogen mobility initiative highlight the role hydrogen can play
AFC Energy Announces Strategic Collaboration with Global Engineering Consultancy Ricardo to Develop Global Applications for Hydrogen Power GenerationJanuary 14, 2021 | 4 min read January 14, 2021 | 4 min read
LONDON — Today AFC Energy (AIM: AFC), a leading provider of hydrogen power generation technologies, announces the signing of the Company’s first strategic engineering collaboration agreement with Ricardo, a global leader in the creation of innovative engineering and design solutions with strong credentials across the transportation and energy sectors.