The shareholders of Cell Impact AB (Nasdaq First North GM: CI B), reg. no. 556576-6655, are hereby invited to participate in an extraordinary general meeting on Monday 9 August 2021.
Karin Lidén has been appointed as the new CFO of PowerCell Sweden. Karin’s most recent position was as Corporate Controller at Mölnlycke Health Care and she is replacing Karin Nilsson who stepped down from her position as CFO in March to assume broader responsibility as the Vice President for PowerCell Sweden.
Hyzon Motors Appoints Investment, Business Development Specialist as Managing Director, Australia & New ZealandJuly 7, 2021 | 3 min read July 7, 2021 | 3 min read
- John Edgley brings more than 20 years’ experience as investment manager in multinational industrial operations
- In new role, Edgley will oversee Hyzon’s expansion of its hydrogen fuel cell-powered business in Australasia
Bavarian Minister Of Economic Affairs Aiwanger Visited Proton Motor: Presentation Of New Fuel Cell Drive System For Rail InnovationJuly 7, 2021 | 5 min read July 7, 2021 | 5 min read
- Minister of State on technology expert: “Proton Motor is an important player in our Bavarian hydrogen economy.”
- Integration of emission-free 214 kW multistack into the world’s first rail milling train with purely electric drive
- In particular, environmental factors exhaust and noise pollution in the public eye
- Dutch students of Delft University of Technology have managed to break Toyota’s world distance record with their self-built hydrogen city car.
Within 36 hours they covered a record distance of 1196 km on one tank of hydrogen. This is almost 200 km more than the previous record of 1003 km. The students want to use this to show what is still technically possible in the field of hydrogen and mobility.
- Establishes KIZAD and Khalifa Port as an export hub for green hydrogen and its derivatives, such as green ammonia, to international markets
- Partners are discussing a green ammonia production, storage, bunkering and export facility fuelled by green hydrogen produced by electrolysers powered from a 2 GW solar PV plant
Abu Dhabi, UAE — Abu Dhabi National Energy Company PJSC (TAQA), one of the largest listed integrated utilities in the region, and Abu Dhabi Ports, announced today they are discussing the development of an industrial scale green hydrogen to ammonia export project in Abu Dhabi.
Zenith Energy and EI-H2 have announced plans for a joint venture to develop a 3.2 gigawatt (GW) green energy facility at Bantry Bay to produce green hydrogen and green ammonia. The project will involve the engagement of key stakeholders in conducting a detailed feasibility study to explore the project’s full potential.
The Prince of Wales took a spin in a hydrogen-powered car as he visited an eco-vehicle firm.
MZK in Konin will be the first public transport operator in Poland to add a hydrogen bus to its fleet.
Secured by Solaris Bus & Coach, the contract stipulates the four-year lease of a Urbino 12 hydrogen bus propelled with energy derived from hydrogen. The vehicle will be delivered to Konin in 2022.